November 2011 Moms
Options

Carseat

We need a new one. One that reclines and is comfy. Anyone
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Carseat

• Options

Not sure of your price range, but we have this: https://www.amazon.com/Recaro-ProRIDE-Convertible-Seat-Blue/dp/B003IT4YAM

I love it, DS loves it, and it's made by a company who makes racecar seats.

• Options
    We have a Britax Boulevard and an Evenflo Symphony.  No big complaints about either.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use the Evenflo Triumph 65 for both kids

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you can give me a little more information I can answer better. All car seats are safe so it really depends on what meets your needs best. 

Price range?
    How long do you plan on rear facing?
    What make/model is your vehicle? 
    Weight/height/onesie size of your LO? 

Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageEstwd2:
    DD seems super comfy in her Clek Foonf, but that mofo is expensive! Not sure if you want to spend that much. DH and I are kinda gadget nerds, so we liked it.

You weren't kidding! Holy Crap that thing is expensive!! I've never heard of it before, but now I want to know more. Not that I'll be getting one, but just curious.

• Options
    imageRedCamaro:

Not sure of your price range, but we have this: https://www.amazon.com/Recaro-ProRIDE-Convertible-Seat-Blue/dp/B003IT4YAM

I love it, DS loves it, and it's made by a company who makes racecar seats.

This is what we have - no complaints!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LO is about 25lbs. Drive a Toyota highlander. I want to keep it under 200. And something he can keep for a while.
  • Options
    imagegina2433:
    LO is about 25lbs. Drive a Toyota highlander. I want to keep it under 200. And something he can keep for a while.

Ok, going off of that here's some seats I would recommend. 

Graco Size4Me 70/MySize 70/Headwise 70: RF to 40lbs FF to 70lbs. You can get the Size4Me at Target for $179.99 or the Headwise for $199.99

Diono Radian R120: RF to 45lbs FF to 80lbs. You can get it for $199.99 with free shipping at Just Kids Store

Graco My Ride 70: RF to 40lbs FF to 70lbs. Retails at Target for $159.99

Evenflo Triumph 65 LX: RF to 40lbs FF to 65lbs. Retails at Albee Baby for $109.99

First Years True Fit: RF to 35lbs FF to 65lb. Retails at Albee Baby for $159.99 (Lamaze model). 

I believe I put them in order of shell height (tallest to shortest) so depending on how tall your LO is, specifically in the torso, should also influence which seat to get. 

EDIT: I forgot the Safety 1st Complete Air 65: RF to 40lbs FF to 65lbs. Retails at Albee Baby for $119.99
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"