Pregnant after 35
Options

Better today

Was a bit scared yesterday. I was at work and all of a sudden walking back to my classroom I felt like I was getting my period. I ran to the bathroom to find blood on my undies and a clot in the toilet.  Called Dr and they had me come in for US.  Hubby met me there.  will be 11 weeks tomorrow.  All is good!!!! Saw heartbeat did not hear though they always have the sound off.  saw our little peanut move around too crazy!!! HB 140bpm.  Dr is not worried did an exam on me too and I have my full exam next week so I feel so much better!!!!  Hubby was so worried, first time I have seen him really react with this pregnancy.  I have no MS so it feels like the days are just normal days. So glad all is well!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Better today

• Options
    Glad to hear all is well!  I'm sure that was scary.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Options
    So glad you and the baby are okay. I think I read somewhere that one-third of successful pregnancies have some first-tri spotting or bleeding, which is a surprisingly high number. But it's reassuring that you will get a full exam in just one more week. FX that all continues wonderfully.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds really scary!  So glad everything is OK.
    Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
  • Options
    Wow, that must have been incredibly scary! I'm glad it worked out and everything is okay!
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    I'm sorry you had a bleeding scare. So glad they got you in for an US and all is well! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRedLucia:
    I'm sorry you had a bleeding scare. So glad they got you in for an US and all is well!nbsp;

My Dr office is awesome. Appointment was for 2:30 the nurse told me to get there at 1:30 maybe they could get me in early. Right at 1:30 they got me in for US. Went upstairs to Dr. They got me right in as well.

Was so surprised I did not have to wait.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"