C-sections
Options

Lurker coming out with a question..

I had my son in Nov. Everything went smoothly as far as getting the get go at my 2 and 3 week appts and then again at my 6 week appt. 

A couple of weeks ago I got an ingrown hair on my incision site. I freaked out because it didn't stop bleeding and thought my incision had busted open. It has happened again today.

Has anyone else had this happen? Should it be something I need to bring up to my doctor if it happens again? 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

Re: Lurker coming out with a question..

• Options
    I had some bleeding on my incision site when I took the tape off around the stitches. It scared me, but the OB told us that some bleeding could occur and there was really nothing to worry about. (Unless there's something to worry about.) ;) Was there a lot of bleeding? Call the doc and see what they say, I'm sure you'll be okay, but best to air on the side of caution. You wouldn't want an infection, it's painful enough with out having a secondary issue. -Sorry I cant be of more help, good luck! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had a couple, but nothing that caused bleeding or infection. If it's a recurring problem, I would check with your doctor. The doctor could at least tell you the best way to deal with them without causing more issues.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you ladies.

As I lifted my fat roll to show DH last night, it bled for about 5 min. I'm not to worried about it, just thought I'd ask. If I get anymore, I will def. call me doc and ask. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options
    Are you picking at these ingrown hairs or are they bleeding on they're own? I had some ingrowns that I dug out with tweezers and they never bled. If it's under your apron make sure to keep it clean and dry at the very least. If it continues to happen, get it checked out.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"