May 2012 Moms
Options

Clothes not fitting...Anyone else?

I'm below my pre-preg weight by about 5 pounds, but I still can't wear my pre-preg pants. :( 

Please tell me I'm not alone... 

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Clothes not fitting...Anyone else?

• Options

Nope. My hips are never going back. Plus I'm below pre-preg weight but weirdly bulgy since my skin hasn't snapped back I guess...I'm actually looking at shapewear as I type this. Speaking of; not to hijack your post, but I'd take any recommendations on shapewear if anybody has them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm right at my prepregnancy weight and wearing smaller pants. I think that possibly my lower half is smaller and my chest is making up the extra weight, as I am still breastfeeding. Also this is my second child so that might play a role.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better with my first it took a year but my hips did go back to pre size. I'm in my fat pants still but I've been pregnant or nursing for three years so I don't remember what I wore before that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options

I like this blog, and I have the flexees top mentioned in this post:

https://www.aintnomomjeans.com/2011/02/stomach-pooch-meet-shaper-cami-your-new-bff.html#more

(sorry not sure how to make it clicky)

I personally have not wanted to invest in more expensive shapewear just yet. The flexees top helps calm the jiggle in my jelly belly and is pretty comfortable.

Thanks everyone for your responses. It's nice to know I'm not alone. 

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Im smaller than before i was pregnant none of my clothes fit me i try to gain weight but ita not working. Still breastfeeding so maybe when im done with that ill gain a pound or two back lol. Either that or ill accidently get knocked up by my husband again. ;
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

while i can wear my old jeans,  they Are snug and also would Be impossible if they were  mom jeans.    my big issue it's that i Don't wear any of my old shirts because they Are harder to nurse in so i wear the same 10  or  so tank  tops  in a boring rotation. 

• Options
    I'm still above my pre-pregnancy weight, so that answers that.  ;)

• Options
    I'm still 5 lbs above my pre-preg weight... but I can't imagine that losing the 5 lbs will help me to fit into my old clothes in the same way... I can wear a few things, but some will probably go to good-will.

• Options
    Im above my pre pregnacy weight. I was starting to lose weight, but than i stopped breast feeding, bc i lost all of my milk when i returned back to work. Poo :/ and than i was going to start working out, bc of our wedding in july. Well than a super duper surprise pregnancy hit us. I have lost about 5lbs
    from not being able to eat much. But thats all. Im just hoping that i dont go over to much this time.

Ps. The wedding us pushed back another year, and im due August 27. DS will be 15 months.
  • Options
    imagetheresat858:

I'm still 10lb up from pre preg. I blame breastfeeding (if I try to cut calories at all, my supply drops. making it to a year is important to me).

I bought new clothes.

this is me except its more like 20 lbs instead of 10 :(. DH keeps trying to "encourage" me to lose weight but its just not high on my list right now. 

• Options
    Not alone, I think for me it's a muscle tone thing. Clothes are snug or just right in the waist and big everywhere else. I'm finally back to a healthy weight but the clotes just dont fit right.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"