Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Any Eco friendly 4-in-1 crib $400ish or less?

I really would like an Eco friendly crib that converts to a regular bed. But those I find around $1,000 or more. Does anyone have any recommendations on spots to look??

TIA

amy 

Re: Any Eco friendly 4-in-1 crib $400ish or less?

• Options

We went with the Million Dollar Baby brand (they sell in small shops as well as bigger outlets like Kohls, BRU, Target if you search the collection names). They run $200-500...and the company seems to be trying to do things well (sustainable woods, safe finishes, pathalate free or safe, solar energy, recycling, etc). We've been really happy with our 4-in-1 toddler bed, and we will eventually be using it as the full size bed.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You could try to build a crib with unfinished/untreated wood. There are designs you can find and purchase online. Just an idea. Could be a fun project for you and hubby and make him feel a bit more involved in getting things ready for your LO Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got ours at target. Actually pretty nice quality. They even matched the price on line so we could pick it up in store
  • Options
    I got a babyletto. It seemed okay, but I got frustrated too trying to find something at a decent price and just ordered it super early so if it needs to off gas it can.
  • Options

I bought a used crib off Craigslist. It was about60 bucks and came with a mattress.  Not the most  exciting option, but it was Eco friendly.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"