June 2011 Moms

FFFC

Anyone have a good one?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: FFFC

• that too funny, i can't think of one just yet

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I have a good one. Many things to confess here.

I deleted my FB account almost 2 years ago but for a few months now, I have been on DH's account not to spy on him but to be nosey on people on his friends' list. We have mutual friends...except for some of his co-workers. So Vday yesterday, virtually all the women posted pictures of the pretty flowers they got from their hubbies. So I asked DH 2 questions. (jokingly of course) #1 where's mine and #2 is this high school?

He surprised me with a leather jacket I'd been coveting since last year for Vday and a planted orchids. He said he'll take a picture of me with those and he'll post it to brag what he got me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm just tired, so no :/
  • Don't know how good this one is, but I have known for a long time our thermometer needed replacing.  DD has had a cold for 2 weeks and just wasn't herself this morning so I decided to take her to the Dr.  Our thermometer said her fever was just 99.5, Dr office it was 102.5.  Needless to say I took my poor sick girl by Target on the way home and bought a new thermometer.  I now feel terrible for all the times she seemed a little warm but thermometer said temp was normal.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never have anything good.  Even after all this time.  Maybe I'm just boring like that.

• I ate an entire box of Girl Scout cookies for lunch. Yep. The entire box. Gone. All of them. Not one left. 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• You are gonna hate me.  We are on a sailing trip in Panama  and all I think about is going home to the cold of Seattle. I an tired of moving around as we have for the last five months.

• My baby is watching PBS while I sip on coffee and catch up with you girls. :/
  • BTW, I logged in (above) with my old old old old screen name (I used it very infrequently). I'm not sure if anyone remembers me to begin with but it would help if I logged in with the screen  name I used most often. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"