Adoption

Hi ladies.  I'm new here.

I'm Req, I just turned 30 in December, and DH is 36.  We've been TTC for 2 years now.  Two miscarriages,  3 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF, and then back for a 4th failed IUI (this time with injects) we have decided to also pursue adoption.  We plan to continue fertility treatments, but aren't sure how much further we're willing to go in that direction.  Regardless, we certainly don't want to go back through infertility hell for a second child.

So, hi.  I'm not sure if I belong here, since we haven't given up on the fertility treatments.  But I figured I'd dip my toes in, and say hi. :)

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
image image image
My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
♥ Everyone Welcome 

Re: Newbie

• All are welcome here!  Welcome.  Any questions, ask away, but do check out the FAQ's at the top because they will give you a great overview of the adoption process.  Sorry for your losses, many of us have been there.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Welcome!  
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!!!
  • You are absolutely welcome here, and you won't be the only one to pursue adoption and fertility treatments at the same time. GL and post often!
  • Welcome!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"