Pregnant after 35
Options

Her lease is up!

I have been given a termination of lease date for LO and she will be asked to leave the premises THIS Fri! I'm so excited to finally meet her! After an entire pregnancy of being on high risk with GD, taking insulin since week 10. I feel so bad for those who have to take it for a lifetime. I've been asked by many on how I can be wanting to have another child at the age of 38. I just keep telling them, really? I can't be THAT old, guess I will have to start getting younger then. I'm really hoping she doesn't age me faster, because there's no way I feel my age anyway!! Good luck to all of you ladies who have decided once your 35+ it's the new 22!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Her lease is up!

• Options
    Here's hoping for a smooth delivery for all involved! Please come back and show us a pic/give us the break down! Good luck! :)
  • Options
    Congratulations on making it this far, and FX that everything goes beautifully as your LO "leaves the premises" and joins you on the outside! Good luck and please do update when you can!
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL and update us when you are up to it.  Congrats!

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Options
    Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming delivery!  I'm having my first child at 36 and I want 1-2 more children to complete our family.  I may have been a late starter but that doesn't mean I have to limit myself.  My mother had her last child at almost 38 and had me at 20.  There's a total of six of us.  We are all very close as siblings.  I can't imagine not having my baby sister the youngest who's now 19.  She is so awesome!  The doctors back then tried to tell after having my brother at 34, it's time to call it a wrap.  She was really upset and changed her OB/GYN after that incident. 
  • Options
    Happy Eviction Day! Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you today and sending lots of good vibes! Can't wait for an update when LO is here!
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"