Adoption
Options

homestudy draft!

We received our home study draft today - can't believe how quickly we got it.  It feels like things are moving right along.  But our next step (after getting official home study done) will be USCIS which takes 2-3 months I've heard.  So then it will be fundraising/scrimping/saving time! 

Re: homestudy draft!

• Options
    Congrats! I hope that everything goes well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's great! Glad everything is moving right along.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are right in step with you!  We sent our I600A on Monday morning (to USCIS for the fingerprints).  Where are you adopting from again?  It's fun to hear about others in the same spot as us!  
  • Options

imageAwBeth:
    We are right in step with you!  We sent our I600A on Monday morning (to USCIS for the fingerprints).  Where are you adopting from again?  It's fun to hear about others in the same spot as us!  

We are adopting from Ukraine. Hope things go smoothly for you.  We are hoping to travel this summer, but we'll see how things go. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"