Cincinnati Babies

Need OB Advise.....

Hi all! I am about 6 weeks pregnant with my first child and have my initial OB appointment scheduled in the coming weeks with Dr. Froehlich. This will be my first time meeting him. I have read hundreds of wonderful reviews about him online and also heard great things about him from the Women's Health NP I typically see. However, it was brought to my attention that he was recently charged with assault (and specifically, from what I have read, making sexual advances toward an employee). Just curious if anyone had any additional information about this. I am not sure if these allegations are true, and it seems as though he is a very loved and respected OB in the community. I would hate for one false accusation to deter me from a wonderful doctor. Thanks!

Re: Need OB Advise.....

• I have no idea about recent charges. My Mom used Dr. Froehlich and really like him. GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I will say I trust dr Froehlich completely with my life. He is a doctor I recommend to everyone I know! He has never been anything but professional and respectful to me and that's all I care about. Whether its true or false is for him to know but it doesn't change how I feel about him ! Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"