May 2012 Moms
Options

fun question

When did you KNOW you might be pregnant besides the obvious missed period and test? I knew something was up when i ate a roma tomato whole like an apple and i felt like my boobs were on fire.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: fun question

• Options
    I've been around dog food all my life, then (I would've been about 5-6 weeks pregnant) all of the sudden I couldn't stomach the smell of it, and would gag every time I would feed the dogs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't KNOW, but my boobs didn't hurt, and I did think that was weird. I was afraid that I didn't ovulate because of it and the cycle was another failure. I actually was expecting a negative test when I tested 13DPiui and had convinced myself that the positive must be just because of residual hcg in my system from my injection.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was absolutely exhausted. I took a test the morning after I was in bed by 8:30 pm.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had a wave of nausea and I thought that was very strange and unlike my normal self, that gave me an inkling of suspicion. Otherwise, I had no idea until AF didn't show for the 2nd day.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options

imagemichyme123:
    My boobs. They hurt SO much. When I took off my bra it felt like they were 100 lbs and rock hard!

This and also my insane sense of smell! I found out at 3 weeks, I knew something was up

• Options
    Twinges.  Like someone was plucking a guitar string down in my right ovary.  Strangest thing I've ever felt.  I knew it then. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We had just gone though an awful flood in our area and we were living with a friend and working at our house during the day. Floods leave behind an awful smell but it kept getting worse not better. I thought I was nauseous because I drank the water which was under a boil water order, until I smelled popcorn my biggest food adversion with ds2 and almost puked. That's when dh said I should poas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    Opened a jar of peanut butter, and almost puked. I love PB
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I could not stay awake. When I fell asleep while DH was making lunch I knew something was up.
  • Options
    After everything I ate I had heartburn one day, even a handful of goldfish, i never grt heartburn. Then later that night I kicked DH out of the house for not taking out the trash... I have NEVER done that or even come close. After I became a sane person I was crying and apologizing to DH, he took me to my favorite froyo place to make me feel better. They didn't have my favorite flavor and I started bawling right there in the middle of the store. I knew then I had to be pregnant, it was the only logical reason to my insane personality disorder that I all of a sudden had, we were ttc but I was a week away from af. Took a test first thing in the morning just for kicks and sure enought it was positive!!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I felt strong twinges and pinching feelings in my ovary area.  That was the first sign that make my think, "Hmmmm".  With my first my nipples we so sore!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh my, I can't exactly remember what it was, but I knew something was just off a bit.
  • Options
    First day of when my period was supposed to start, I had cramping, but very different than menstrual cramping. Figured something was different that day and a very faint line showed up on the test.
  • Options

The first time, my DH told me. We had been trying for 2 months and he just said one day that I was pregnant. I took a test and he was right! He said I was just different.

This time, I just knew I could feel that same difference.

• Options
    With DS1 I had no idea! We were not trying and I was charting to avoid so when I was getting ready to go on a business trip I realized my period was a day or so late i took a pregnancy test and there it was a positive!

With DS2 it was the first month trying and about a week after I expected I ovulated, I got dizzy swinging DS1. I also felt mildly nauseas. I thought I was makin up th symptoms waited until I was one day late and viola!
  • Options
    I truly didn't know.  I thought I was super in touch with my body but since I was bleeding, I assumed I had my period and put all symptoms out of my head.  It wasn't until I threw up dinner (I don't throw up) and my friend jokingly told me to take a test (she knew I was on my "period" since we were TTC at the same time.) Well, I did and I was! 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"