Pre-School and Daycare
Options

What booster seat do you have?

DS is currently in the Britax Marathon, but I would like to get him a booster seat and transition DD (10 months) into the Britax.

Can anyone rec their booster seat? Just getting started with the search and would love some ideas!
***** formerly known as starfishbride *****

Re: What booster seat do you have?

• Options
    DD1 has been in the Graco Nautlius for a few months and so far we're really happy with it! It can be used as a 5pt harness up to 65lbs, then high back or backless booster.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We also use the Nautilus.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Britax frontier. We love it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Both my kids have Britax Frontier 85 booster car seats. I LOVE them and so do they. Make sure you read reviews!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

How old is he? I'm assuming you need something that has a 5pt harness as well?

I'd look into the Britax Frontier and the Recaro ProSport. The Graco Nautilus is one as well, but it doesn't always make a good belt positioning booster when you're ready for that. There's also the Evenflo Maestro and Evenflo SecureKids for lower budget seats.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    imaget-lou rosales:

Britax frontier. We love it.

Same here!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Britax Frontier as well and so far I love it. We haven't used it as a belt positioner yet, just the 5pt. The only thing I don't like is that the cover cannot be removed and machine washed like my Britax Boulevard can. Really thankful we hadn't transitioned DS1 out of the Boulevard until this month because he had the stomach flu in January and puked all over himself and the seat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a Nautilus and  Frontier in our cars.  
  • Options

imageJKB1986:
    We have the Britax Frontier as well and so far I love it. We haven't used it as a belt positioner yet, just the 5pt. The only thing I don't like is that the cover cannot be removed and machine washed like my Britax Boulevard can. Really thankful we hadn't transitioned DS1 out of the Boulevard until this month because he had the stomach flu in January and puked all over himself and the seat.

ive washed my frontier cover a couple times. Everything comes apart. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imaget-lou rosales:

imageJKB1986:

ive washed my frontier cover a couple times. Everything comes apart. 

That is good to know, I must have read it wrong then. Thanks!

• Options
    We have the Graco Turbo Boost, DD has been in it for about a month or so & it works great for her!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the Graco Argos (same as the Nautilus, just 70 lb limit) and love it. DH has the Graco high back turbo booster in his truck but DD is in my car 80% of the time. I like the Britax Frontier and it has great reviews but it was out of our price range, plus when I went to buy the booster the weight/height restrictions on the Britax started later than the Graco- DD is tall but skinny.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We have a ProSport and a Nautilus. I like the ProSport a bit more because DD's hang doesn't hang forward like it does in the Nautilus. However, the Nautilus now has a 10 year expiration where the ProSport is only 6.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"