Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~TTGP Grad Check In~

Re: ~TTGP Grad Check In~

• Options
    imageLaurenAsh23:

Nothing really to report here. MS decided to start this morning though. Other than that just bloated and tired. I go in between food cravings and food aversions.

Went to the Dr last week at 6 weeks for my blood pressure. She put me on meds and said I'm high risk. Ran some tests and I go back next Friday for my U/s! :) can't wait to see the baby...I need to come up with a nickname for it.

I come over here all the time and lurk...I miss the board a lot. I hope you all graduate soon! :) 

Thinking of you and praying for you often my dear. I miss seeing you around these parts too!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrskitton:

Ahh....I feel like I haven't been on the check in in a long time....but please forgive my AW ways but that's because Mackenzie Rae was born February 1st 5 weeks early!!! 

She is adorable!!!! Congrats! Glad everything was ok with her early arrival!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh heyyyyyyy! For some reason I always thought this was on Wednesday! 

My little person is in my siggy from last week. NT scan results were great! Now we just wait to find out the sex.

I miss my TTGP bishes!

• Options
    imagemrs.jenni:

Congrats girl!!!! Adorable! 

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options
    imagekristykay123:

Oh heyyyyyyy! For some reason I always thought this was on Wednesday! 

My little person is in my siggy from last week. NT scan results were great! Now we just wait to find out the sex.

I miss my TTGP bishes!

Holy crap almost 2nd tri! I follow your blog so I know most of your updates but it still makes me happy to see you post here Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    JAB ? omg squee!  So cute!!

Rora ? Is that a dino bib???  Lovvve!  Can?t believe you?re 10 weeks already.  Holy cow

Kelle ? that is the sweetest little u/s pic

Juicy ? Yayyy for a prune!  Still so happy for you

Babybear ? he is adorbs

Budgirl ? 40 weeks!  Dang, time flies

missGOP ? such a cute little man!

Smellychelly ? adorable bump!  You?re tiny!

Kitton- she is sooo sweet!  I love the pink!

SweetC ? dangit, that NT scan needs to get here!  I wanna see yo babeh again!

Sugar- FX!  I?m sure all is fine though!

Salt ? of kors we remember you!  She is so cute and getting so big!

Kelly ? I loooove those u/s pics.  You?re looking great!

Jenni ? omg for a second there I thought you had twins lol.  I love the hospital pics!

OldG- yay for 3rd tri!  Glad things are going well for you!

Charmed ? ehem!  I didn?t see an update on you (unless I missed it lol)

Crammy ? I am loving your little buster buddy.

HEA ? I stalk your fabulous fb updates.  He is the cutest!

Toni- TONAYYYYYY I miss you!  I want to squish your little mans cheeks!

Grace ? 10 weeks yay!  Can?t wait to meet your little boy

• Options

I don't have any cute bump pics yet, but I thought I would pop in here today.  I am 16 weeks 4 days, and was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes, which really sucks.  I can feel the breakdown coming, freaking out about the strict diet and staying healthy for my LO.  But on the plus side, I am strangely excited about getting a glucometer.

We find out the sex two weeks from today, I am dying to know what it is!

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    Love everything about this thread today...so many cute babies and bumps!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Options

Hey everybody

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. 

Had my first doctor's appointment yesterday for routine bloodwork, betas, all that stuff.  Have to get my second round of betas this Friday and then I'll see my doctor in 2 weeks time.  She said if I don't hear from her, that's a good thing (with regards to beta levels). 

Since I got my BFP a week ago on this board, nothing has really changed symptoms-wise.  Breast are more tender now than they were last Tuesday when I posted. No sickness (yet thank god), not tired, and no bloating either.  I am really hungry throughout the day at times and its not a progressive hunger its a "damn I need something NOW".  And some uterine/lower abdominal pulling/tenderness if I lean over a counter...wouldn't call it cramping though.

So that's it for now!  We don't plan on telling anybody just yet.  See how the betas turn out and when I see my doctor again in 2 weeks :) I'll be about 7.5 weeks at that point, see how I feel about telling then.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options

JAB - Wesley is so handsome!

Aurora ? I missed your BFP ? congrats!

Kelle ? great u/s.

Juicy ? ugh RLP. GL working through that!

Babybear ? Taylor is adorable!

Budgirl ? AH! FX for L&D soon.

MissGOP ? Desmond is so precious!

SmellyChelly ? you look great!

Mrskitton ? Congrats! Mackenzie is absolutely beautiful!

SweetC - :)

KellyRN ? James is adorable, and you look awesome! Keep relaxin? and keep that BP down!

OG ? Yay for better skin! Mine is actually clearing up, too. Our hormones must be leveling out?finally.

BDCram ? You look great! And, we totally ordered that exact same chair this weekend. Did you get in the gray? I LOVE it and can?t wait to lounge in it with the LO.

HEA ? what a great smile on your little guy!

Charmed ? Sorry about the nausea. :( GL on your NT scan!

Toni ? Your guy is so adorable! Sorry about the helmet ? yuck.

KK ? Yay for the good NT! Your LO is adorable.

AFM - 3rd tri, here I come! I cannot believe how far along we are. Time has really flown. The nursery is well underway - contractors just finished converting the French doors to a single door, so now we just need to settle on paint colors and get the furniture delivered!

We picked our bedding - it arrives tomorrow, and I just can't wait to see it in person:

And, here's me last week @ 26 weeks. I swear this little bug has growth spurts every other day:

The TTGP ladies are always in my thoughts - love you all! 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

JAB - he is adorable! 

mrskitton - she is beautiful!  So glad you didn't have any NICU time.

aurora - Good luck on Monday! 

mrs. jenni - love the picture of the cousins, so cute!

kellyrn - you look great!

OldGlory - yay for 3rd tri!

cram - I love that glider!  I hope it comes in in time  :)

HEA - Jonah is precious! 

Charmed - good luck tomorrow!

Grace - I can't believe how far along you are already!

KK - so glad you got good results from your NT scan  :)

AFM: Nothing exciting - I'll be 12 weeks Friday and had my blood draw for the MaterniT21 test this morning.  We'll have the results in 8-10 days and we'll know what's baking in there very soon. Other than that we're just plugging along. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBabybear70:

Oh Babybear - he is adorable! We were on the june2012 board together - can you beleive our babies are growing so fast?!

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Not a whole lot to add, but figure I would put in a small post. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and from how I am feeling, I think MS is getting ready to set in full force. I also start my new job tomorrow morning so this should be fun! Heh. Hope everyone here on TTGP has been doing well!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageJessicaJeanne:
    imageBabybear70:

Oh Babybear - he is adorable! We were on the june2012 board together - can you beleive our babies are growing so fast?!

Thank you so much!!! I'm so in love with that little boy. And no, I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I swear I was just in the hospital to have him...now I'm planning his first birthday party. By fall time he is going to be graduating high school....hehehehehe!

• Options

Good morning ladies!! I haven't checked in for a long time, oops!! I'm 33 weeks right now (34 tomorrow) and time is FLYING!!! I just had my first shower this last weekend and got a lot of great things for our little boy. The nursery is starting to come together and I'm excited for the next couple of weeks.

He's currently breech, so I'm hoping he'll flip in the next few weeks before they check me again, but I've come to terms with the idea of a c-section if that's what we have to do. He's growing on track and I'm actually feeling pretty good! Some pelvic pain but not too much.

I took a belly pic last week and I'm too lazy at the moment to go hunt it down and crop it, but I'll try to have one for next week!

All you ladies (and babies!) look wonderful!!! Always rooting for you TTGP Smile

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
    I had my ultrasound yesterday and it went great! I am 10 weeks tomorrow and baby measured right on track with a heartbeat of 180. Adding a picture and hopefully it will work!

• Options
    imagearagosta:

::waves::

I didn't make an announcement, I just kind of slipped out.  But I'm a grad now I guess!

I'm 5 weeks 1 day today.   First appointment is 2/25.  I'm feeling ok, just my boobs hurt like crazy, and I'm so freaking exhausted.  I have some rolling nausea but overall I am just fine! 

So exciting!  Congratulations Smile

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• Options

hi all,

just jumping on quickly.  just wanted to say that the pictures and stories are awesome and Congrats to all.

We are 14 weeks here. Yeah for second trimester.  I hope it means that I can stay up past 8pm.  I go to bed with my kids these days.

We had out NT Scan and doctor's appointment about two weeks ago and so far everything looks good. they changed my due date to August 12th.  Additionally, I told work and they are working on my maternity plan, so we shall see.  The kids know as well and DS is so cute, because he doesn't quite understand where baby is and so he keeps asking, there is a baby in mommy's belly . . where? and is looking around the house for baby.

• Options

Hey girls! I haven't stopped by in a while, and thought I would today for one last hurrah before giving up TB for Lent. Pregnancy is going great, almost 16 weeks now! We'll find out in a few weeks if it's a boy or girl Smile

Since I haven't announced it on FB yet I've cropped out my face, but here's a pic of my bump:

Miss you girls!! 

• Options

imagedaynakako:

Hallaluja! My prayers worked! This makes me smile so much! I am so incredibly happy for you! :D

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Toni: Connor looks like a mini fashion model with that sweater. Love!

KK: I'm so happy to see you here. I think I missed your BFP--congrats!

Dayna: Yay!!!!!! Can't wait for more updates.

Jessuh: You look great. FX that Jill stays cozy in there until her due date.

I'm sure I'm missing lots but congrats to all the BFPs and babies.

• Options

imagedaynakako:
    I had my ultrasound yesterday and it went great! I am 10 weeks tomorrow and baby measured right on track with a heartbeat of 180. Adding a picture and hopefully it will work! image

YAY!!  So happy to see this!! :)

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    imagekelle017:

Aaaaannnndddd I had an ultrasound last week (see siggy; sorry mobile bumpers) at 6 weeks 2 days and got to see and hear the heartbeat. HUGE relief. I was actually measuring a day ahead, but I'm sticking with the date I had. I meet with the np this week and my ob next week. I can't believe I've made it this far. I wasn't sure if/when I'd get here after my second loss in a row last fall.

sorry for the wall of text.  I'm on the iPad. 

So happy that you got to hear the heartbeat! 

Anna Catherine 7/23/2012, 35 weeks 5 days, 5 lbs 5 oz (PProm)

Baby Sam 10/4/2013, 36 weeks 2 days, 5 lbs 14 oz

• Options

Hey ladies,

My big girl is 4-months old. She's getting so big and she is so fun. She had her first spontaneous giggle fit on Saturday night. I just about died from the joy. She's gnawing on her hands like it's her job, and I can see her two bottom teeth below the surface. She sings to herself all the time, which melts my heart. She's just wonderful. She has her 4-month appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see how big she's gotten, but I dread the shots!

4-month shot and Valentine's Day shot:

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    Hello! image to all the lovely ladies of ttgp. Miss you guys something fierce. I root for you guys and stalk you/ your blogs. Afm: I'm 12w2d today. Squirt is officially the size of a plum now. Woot. My NT scan, bloodwork, and ob appt is tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I'm trying to keep my mind occupied though. As soon as we know that squirt is ok , we will be going public. Ahhhh. And the only other thing of note is that the nausea is in full force and I'm pretty sure that squirt doesn't want me eating anything. Every time I do, it seems I get sick. I think I will be asking about zofran ? tomorrow. Something has got to give little bean! I need to eat! Lol

Definitely ask for Zofran if it's that bad. It's worked wonders for me. Good luck on your NT scan/bloodwork!  

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options

Hi everyone! I am loving all the babies and bumps! Yay! 

As for me, I am 12w1d today (more or less, I still haven't gotten a real EDD from my OBGYN), and things are going well. I still have pretty bad m/s, which I found out yesterday when I decided to try and go without Zofran for a whole day. That ended pretty badly. However, luckily the medicine works for me, so I am able to keep food and liquids down. I am crossing my fingers that it goes away soon. Other than that my next appointment is on Monday, and I hope to be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! 

Lots of love to everyone in TTGP. I lurk and chart stalk you ladies all the time! I'm always rooting to see each and every one of you over in the tri boards!  

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options

Bucky - Wesley is perfect. That picture with your H melts my heart!

Rora - I WANT CHARLIE!! GL at your appointment and start taking your progesterone, lady!

Juicy - I hope you continue to have mild symptoms. It makes pregnancy a lot more fun! I had one symptomless PG and one symptom-full PG. I enjoyed the first one much more!

Babybear - Taylor is as cute as ever! Mobile babies are scary at first, but they are also so much fun.

Budgirl - GAH! Get that baby out your belluh already. I hope labor starts soon!

GOP - Desmond is perfect. I hope you get back into the swing of working quickly and that your days fly by so that you can snuggle your sweet boy!

KITTON!!! - MacKenzie is GORGEOUS! Congratulations, mama!

Salt - You know how much I love Betty. She is seriously the cutest! I can't believe she's going to be 1 in less than a month! I can't wait to see her party!

Kelly - You are gorgeous. James - Hi baby!! I can't wait to meet you!

Jenni - Reid and Aubry are gorgeous. I follow you on IG, and it has been so fun watching him grow. He's such a handsome little dude!

OG - How are you 3rd Tri already? I hope work calms down for you soon!

Cramma - I love your chair, and your belly, and you!

HEA - Jonah is a heartthrob. I love him!

Charmed - GL at your NT tomorrow. I can't wait to hear about and see "Squirt!"

Tonir - Conner is an angel meatball. I want to steal him, I love him so much!

Grace - Wow, only 10 weeks. That's insane.

Kristy - YAY!!! Look at that little person in your ute. I cannot wait to find out what baby KK is!

mndyhywrd - I love your nursery bedding! And you look adorbable.

key - Good luck with your blood work. I hope it all comes back perfect!

MotherMeg - You're almost done! YAY! I hope he flips in time!

Dayna - This update makes my year! I am so happy for you! 

Jessuh - I love you! You are so stinking cute! Jillian - Listen to your mama and stay put!!!

MandaPanda - Cute bump!

• Options

My first check in, still doesn't feel real yet.  At 6 weeks and 2 days, I'm getting exhausted through out the day and fatigued.  I go to my first appointment to my OB on the 26th, so I am really excited about that.  I've told my Mom and a few people at work, H is holding out until at least the doctor appointment.  

• Options

Jump Around: Wesley is absolutely adorable!

Rora: Good luck at the u/s Monday!  And your little man is so cute!

Juicy: 2/21 will be here before you know it!  

BabyBear: I remember when she stood for the first time!  It's both awesome and scary!

MissGOP: Desmond is such a cutie!

Mrs.Kitton: Mackenzie is a doll!  I love the pink tutu pic!

Ellie: Good luck at you 2/19 appointment!  I hope you get to hear the heartbeat!

Salt: How do we have almost 1 year olds!?!  Ahhhhh!  I love her panda coat so much!

Jenni: Congrats!  That's amazing that the cousins came so close together!

Cram: You're so close!  Yay!  It gets pretty uncomfortable at the end, but he'll be here before you know what happened!

HEA: I LOVE the picture of Jonah in the bow tie!  

Charmed: Good luck at your NT tomorrow!!  I needed Zofran for a while last time.  It didn't work wonders the way it does for some people, but it did help!  I hope that it gives you relief!

Toni: Connor's sweater is the cutest!  I love little boy sweaters!

KristyKay: Congrats on your NT.  

Kelly: That's so crazy you'll know the sex so soon!  FX that the testing all comes back healthy!

Dayna: Congrats on the good u/s!  I can't see the pic.  (probably a work filter thing) :(  But I'm sure its' an adorable bean!  

Jessuh: Hope that Jillian stays put until your husband is home!  You are adorable as always!

Nemo: I think every picture of Lucy is even cuter than the last!  <3

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Options

AFM: I'm 9 weeks.  M/s is different than last time.  With Molly, I'd get queasy, puke, feel better.  This time, I feel sick, puke, feel sick some more.  Which kind of sucks.  I have my next appointment in 3 weeks when we'll have our first u/s.  Can't wait to see our little bean!

Molly is getting big.  Just over a month until her first birthday!  She's cruising like mad and she is standing on her own, but not brave enough to take those first steps.  It's so fun to watch her grow.

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Options
    imagearagosta:

::waves::

I didn't make an announcement, I just kind of slipped out.  But I'm a grad now I guess!

I'm 5 weeks 1 day today.   First appointment is 2/25.  I'm feeling ok, just my boobs hurt like crazy, and I'm so freaking exhausted.  I have some rolling nausea but overall I am just fine! 

Congratulations!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageKNemo:

MotherMeg - You're almost done! YAY! I hope he flips in time!

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMS!!!! Miss you girl. Little Lucy is ADORABLE!

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
    imageKNemo:

mndyhywrd - I love your nursery bedding! And you look adorbable.

Thanks! Your little sweetie is just precious as always. :) 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I mees you guys around here. I am now 23 weeks and we found out we are having a little boy a few weeks ago! I am starting to bump out a bit and feel movement almost constantly. DH got to feel him a bit the other night too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I missed this last week but we had our baby girl on 2/3/13 at 4:52pm. She came weighing 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long. She is so beautiful and I cannot believe how in love with her I am! She sleeps good at night and is a very good baby all around! Here are a couple of pictures of her:

2 days old:

8 days old:

• Options
    imagecsheedy10:

I missed this last week but we had our baby girl on 2/3/13 at 4:52pm. She came weighing 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long. She is so beautiful and I cannot believe how in love with her I am! She sleeps good at night and is a very good baby all around! Here are a couple of pictures of her:

2 days old:

8 days old:

Congrats! She is beautiful!

• Options
    imagecsheedy10:

8 days old:

She's so perfect, mama! Good work!

imagepsychgirl33:

AFM: I'm 9 weeks.  M/s is different than last time.  With Molly, I'd get queasy, puke, feel better.  This time, I feel sick, puke, feel sick some more.  Which kind of sucks.  I have my next appointment in 3 weeks when we'll have our first u/s.  Can't wait to see our little bean!

That's the way my m/s was with Lucy. It sucked. I hope it wears off soon, Psych! Molly is so big. I can't believe she's almost a year too! 

Psych, MM, and mndywyhrd, thanks. She's my muffin. I love her to the moon and back! If only she'd take a nap...

• Options

All the babies are so cuuuuuute! Big congrats to Kitton and Csheedy!

I just had my first OB appointment today, and DH and I got to see our baby's heartbeat. The doctor said everything looks good and I am measuring at 6 weeks and 5 days.

imageimage
  • Options
    imageraeyn:

All the babies are so cuuuuuute! Big congrats to Kitton and Csheedy!

I just had my first OB appointment today, and DH and I got to see our baby's heartbeat. The doctor said everything looks good and I am measuring at 6 weeks and 5 days.

Yeeees!  So happy to see you posting here lady.  Miss you around the board. :)

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options

Ok, my latest picture of baby Gremlin at 9 weeks 5 days is in my siggy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"