October 2011 Moms
Options

Bananas and cheese

My kid freakin loves bananas and cheese, not together of course. She would eat cheese sticks and bananas all day long if I would let her. She's crying now because I'm preparing dinner and won't let her have a banana. What is your LO's favorite food?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bananas and cheese

• Options

Mine is also a banana & cheese freak! He actually just finished a slice of american!

His other favs (and pretty much the only other things I can get him to eat) are: chicken nuggets, waffles, french fries, and peanut butter sandwiches.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LBB likes bananas and has done a similar freakout about not getting it when he wants. 

But his favorite food is probably beans.  Black, kidney, cannellini, edamame, lentils, he's not picky.

His other favorites are tomatoes.  He eats the little ones (grape/cherry) like a bottomless pit.

He also adores grapes and lately can't get enough of peas.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves bananas, peaches, and muffins.
  • Options
    imageblu-eyedwife:

LBB likes bananas and has done a similar freakout about not getting it when he wants. 

But his favorite food is probably beans.  Black, kidney, cannellini, edamame, lentils, he's not picky.

His other favorites are tomatoes.  He eats the little ones (grape/cherry) like a bottomless pit.

He also adores grapes and lately can't get enough of peas.

DD hates tomatoes. She liked black eyed peas the few times that we have eaten them.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Both my kids are banana and string cheese freaks! They also like those grape tomatoes as well, crackers, and Aunt Annie's Bunny snacks.. 

They also like a juice that my DH makes for them in the juicer. My DD calls it "apple pie juice." It's got carrots, apples, oranges, celery, strawberries, basically anything we have laying around. They love it!  

• Options
    Blueberries and bananas definitely top the list over here! Oh and apples too.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Blueberries, kidney beans, and cheese ("chee").
  • Options

Ice creamEmbarrassed

She likes plenty of healthy food but If I open the freezer drawer she tries to dig out the ice cream.

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"