November 2012 Moms
Options

LNCI

Wow! Super impressed, its 12:51am AZ time so let's get this going!

My LO has been fighting naps and staying up all day. Usually crashes around 6-6:45pm. That is great and no complaints here. 

Didn't watch the Grammy's, or Girls for that matter. Got hooked on House of Cards on Netflix and tried to watch when the lil guy went down. Too tired to even stay up for that.

I did however make some really cute photo cards for Valentines day! Yay for productivity!

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image

Re: LNCI

• Options
    Midnight here. I'm kinda starting to be looking forward to going home. My mom basement is freezing which means I have a space heater going, which is drying out the air which is causing sleep issues for A. Mom hasn't been feeling well so A has been in my room with me even though she was supposed to be upstairs with mom the whole time. Kind of irritated but what can ya do. Hoping to get sleep back on track when we get home.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Almost 4 here and we're up for our second feeding. Cole is wide awake which means I will probably be up awhile. I've been exhausted the last couple days, I really hope I can fit a nap in today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    4:00 here and up for our first feeding! Usually M want to eat around 1 or 2 so this is doing really well for him. He woke up at 3:30 and DH got up to change him. It was so cute, he was laughing and cooing at DH even at this time in the am. I'm nursing now and then hopefully it's back to bad.

My BIL, SIL, niece and nephew are here from NY. They were all so excited
    to meet M. DH has the day off of work so we're going to take them out around town and maybe out sledding in all of this snow. We're supposed to get another 2 to 4" of snow to add to our 2 feet today.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

4 am here and I just put CJ down after his feeding. I'm waiting out to see that he is really asleep before I crawl into bed. There's nothing worse than getting all comfy only to have to drag yourself out of the bed again. Today is going to be my first day back at work in 4 months! I was out on bed rest before CJ was born so I was only really in the classroom for a month before going out. I am starting to hit panic mode, it's going to be like the beginning of the year all over waging (I co teach) except for this time everyone has had a 4 month head start. Not to mention the fact that I now have to fit in pumping sessions and try not to miss my LO too much. 3 o'clock will not come fast enough Im sure. I am almost thankful that he is not sleeping through the night... Gives me a little extra snuggles to get me through the day. 

Any advice from those of you already back to work would be greatly appreciated! At least I don't have to drop him off at dc DH is in charge of that. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    2:15 here and I just finished feeding P. he hardly napped yesterday and was out by 7:30....hoping he's good for another long stretch
  • Options
    I'll play tonight. It's 430 and I'm up for the 3rd time. I'm assuming a growth spurt, but mommy's exhausted.

• Options
    4:20, up again. Thinking I need to make the holes in the nipples just a little bigger. For some reason I can only find slow and fast in these ones.
    Anyone know how to do this without making them too big?
  • Options
    imagekieannb:
    4:20, up again. Thinking I need to make the holes in the nipples just a little bigger. For some reason I can only find slow and fast in these ones.

I use Playtex nursers with the "tricut" nipples. There isn't a hole, just a "Y" slit at the tip. If flows quickly when baby sucks but he can stop the flow on his own if he needs to another words, it doesn't even drip. It works for us.
    KEEP CALM and LATCH ON!

dee & bee
    mom & dad to 3 boys!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedee & bee:
    imagekieannb:

I use Playtex nursers with the "tricut" nipples. There isn't a hole, just a "Y" slit at the tip. If flows quickly when baby sucks but he can stop the flow on his own if he needs to another words, it doesn't even drip. It works for us.

I'll have to look for those.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"