January 2012 Moms

Funny things your lo does

So I thought it would fun to share funny things our lo's do.

If you say "please don't eat me" my ds will come running over and pretend to bite your neck. Recently though he's started blowing raspberries on your neck, it's so funny! My DH said its because I watched twilight too many times when I was pregnant lol.

Also if you hold out your pointer finger and say E.T. phone home, he will hold his little pointer finger up against yours.
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Funny things your lo does

• Aww that is too cute!!!!

If you say "no no we don't do that" DD waives her little finger at you. (yeah that was supposed to be a discipline method, guess not LMAO)

She barks whenever she sees or hears a dog.

When we eat and she wants a kiss she tilts her head to one side, smiles and lookes at you while doing the cute eyelash flutter.. I have no clue where that came from!!!

When ever she drinks or sees us drink, she finishes it with "aaahhhhh"

She does the "golf clap" and "air five" (from Scrubs) lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This one is funny, but not... She loves to throw her food on the ground and proclaim that it was an accident "Uh, oh!" .... DD, it is not an "Uh, oh!" if you do it on purpose!

Another funny, but not... She will chug like half a sippy cup of milk, then spike it onto the floor and say "Ahhhhh!"

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• Loading the player...
  • imageBrit's Luna154:

This one is funny, but not... She loves to throw her food on the ground and proclaim that it was an accident "Uh, oh!" .... DD, it is not an "Uh, oh!" if you do it on purpose!

Another funny, but not... She will chug like half a sippy cup of milk, then spike it onto the floor and say "Ahhhhh!"

OH man, my DD is a thrower, too! She throws and does the little finger to repremend herself. Hmmm Hmm

Kids are so funny. Naughty but oh so funny HAHAHA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LP0198...I watched a lot of Walking Dead when I was pregnant and I call our little K a zombie baby because he likes to attack us when we are laying on the floor.  I even have a picture of him biting me on my cheek.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekaybe24:
    LP0198...I watched a lot of Walking Dead when I was pregnant and I call our little K a zombie baby because he likes to attack us when we are laying on the floor.  I even have a picture of him biting me on my cheek.

lol that's too funny! We call ds a vampire and dh likes to crack jokes about him sparkling in the sun because he's so white haha 

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• DD likes to hold her milk cup on her chest up by her shoulder, cradle it, and pat it while saying "baby" over and over again. Crazy kid :

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • She is obsessed with saying MMMMMM.  Everytime she sees a food commercial.  Everytime I walk in the kitchen.  Everytime I open the pantry.  Everytime I chew.  Everytime we pull into In & Out (hey!  I'm pregnant and the babies like cheeseburgers!).  If you ignore her the mmmm gets louder and louder and more menacing.  The other day she turned around backwards in her highchair at a restaurant and loudly said mmmmm everytime the couple behind us took a bite. 

She is also obsessed with pointing at body parts.  She likes ears, nose, eyes, tongue, teeth and belly button.  She points them out on her, then mine, then the dogs.  Except everytime she goes to touch the dog's belly button she touches the tip of his penis. He just lays on his back and lets her.

She also loves to take turns giving me and my husband a kiss. She will go back and forth and then we kiss and she cracks up. It makes her so happy.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"