Parenting after 35

Having tubal reversal @ age 39 on the 21st of feb.

Hello,

I am fresh on this website and look forward to reading everyone story and also sharing my own.

osarieme 

Re: Having tubal reversal @ age 39 on the 21st of feb.

• Good luck with your surgery!
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Good luck!  I hope it goes well.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • imagewife07mom09:

is this real or a spam? this is your first post. sorry to be suspicious but I cant imagine anyone reversing a tubal at 39...

if Im wrong I apologize 

It's more common than you'd think especially for 2nd marriages.

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Hi there! I'm also new on this site and want to know how did your reversal go? I plan on having one next year, but would like to gather as much real life info as I can. Thank you in advance for a response :)
  • I had a reversal at 39 and had my daughter at 44.  I thought I was the only crazy one LOL
  • I was 38 in October and had a tubal reversal in November. My husband and I have been married 19 years. We have 4 kids ages 18, 17, 16, and 13. We were really convicted to put my body back to the way God intended it to work. We are also really excited about having more children. I never would have thought that I would feel this way at this age. People think we are in our 20's, why not act like it? ;)
  • Dr. Rosenfeld in Houston, TX is the best in the nation. Very reasonable. I teach Jr. High choir, and I was able to do it over the Thanksgiving holiday. I was back at work feeling fantastic that Monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"