Adoption
Options

Darn it

Why does international adoption have to be so pricey? After captain's post below I went on Reece's Rainbow. I am in love with a little boy and cannot stop thinking of him. I do not have even close to the resources to adopt him, but if I did I would in a heartbeat!
Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Darn it

• Options
    We ran into this too : (  I love Reece's Rainbow but even with donations it can be so expensive.  You can search by amount of grant if you're interested, some older children have very large grants/donations.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I am now in touch with RR. I emailed to see if this area is even available for Canadians to adopt from. It turns out it is.

I will pray for this little guy if we are meant to be his family, the lord will guide us.
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehoping4more:
    I am now in touch with RR. I emailed to see if this area is even available for Canadians to adopt from. It turns out it is. I will pray for this little guy if we are meant to be his family, the lord will guide us.

That's great, good luck!  Thoughts and prayers for the little guy : ) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    imagehoping4more:
    I am now in touch with RR. I emailed to see if this area is even available for Canadians to adopt from. It turns out it is. I will pray for this little guy if we are meant to be his family, the lord will guide us.
    How wonderful! I love RR.  They are awesome.  Best of luck to you.  Definitely update us if things progress!

• Options
    I am with you on the "darn it" about IA being pricy. I am SO with you.

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"