Pregnant after 35

Just stopping in and saying HI!

I have been on TB for a while, but somehow missed this board...so lets see...an intro...

I am 35. DH is 36. I will still be 35 when my baby is born in Aug. DH will be 37.This is our first, and will also be our only child. We are perfectly happy with that decision. I am now 12 weeks along with my EDD being 8/22. I also will be finding out the sex of the baby on April 3.  

Re: Just stopping in and saying HI!

• Congrats!  I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!  I'm also pregnant with my first and only.  I'm 25 weeks along.  :)
  • Congrats!! Welcome to the board.
    I can't wait to be a mommy! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board! The over-35 board isn't quite as active as most of the birth month boards, but if you have a question, people here are really serious about giving you good information and sharing their experiences in their answers. Love the "Beach Bumps" logo, that is super cute!
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board!
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• welcome, I am pretty new around here too!
    Chrissy BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Welcome.. I am an August momma too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker .facebook_-966822808 IMG00064-20101108-0836 20120901_120106 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"