November 2012 Moms

PP AF

Who all hasn't gotten it yet? I know it's perfectly normal to not have it yet...just curious!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PP AF

• I haven't.

image   My chart 

• "Not I" said the little chicken.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't! ::knock on wood::
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Not yet and N will be 4 months on Tuesday! 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Not I 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerdmitten:
    Not yet, but it was already so unpredictable before PG. I'd go 3 months sometimes with no visit from AF. Threadjack: anyone get Mirena before AF returned? I heard it makes the first few cycles pretty bad, but if no AF do the bad cycles start when AF starts or did you not have bad cycles at all?

I'm FF & still haven't gotten mine (at least they don't think so). I got the Mirena at my 6 week PP visit (was still BF at the time). Unfortunately, I've been bleeding since O was born. Sometimes heavier, sometimes barely anything. But I've bled every.single.day for 3 months now.

My doctor's nurse said that when you get the Mirena PP you are more likely to not have a period after the initial bleeding stops but that my bleeding is "completely normal" & that's it's not my period. It SUCKS so much that I've thought about going & getting it taken out & starting the BC pills. I've been thinking about this for the past week or so.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not yet, but I've been craving chocolate as if she's on her way 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm 10 weeks PP and do not have it which means 1 year without AF boo ya....on another note, I heard once babies start STTN there is a chance it will return...no good!
  • I didn't yet. I got it at 17 months with dd1, so I'm hoping for a similar run. Dd2 has been sleeping 7 to 9 hrs at night since about four weeks so hopefully that doesn't bring it on faster than the first, who never slept through the night. Though I'll take a period if it means sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• You're all b!tches.  I haven't had what I consider a real period. However, I think I'm going to do this random spot and bleed nonsense until I get my Paragard out. I've turned DH down for sexy time so much in the last 6 weeks, that he finally gave me permission to have it taken out when I go back. Woohoo!

• Not yet. I got it at 4 months pp with DS1 so I hope to last that long, at least.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"