October 2011 Moms
Options

tp's *UPDATED*

We are currently in the ER with Wes. Around 4 am I heard strange noises on the monitor. Went in his room to find him sitting up gagging on mucous and food pieces. He couldnt get a good breath and was lethargic and barely responsive. I auctioned his noise and he was able to breathe a little better, but was completely out of it. He had a fever of 104. We rushed to the ER through the snowstorm. He us sleeping on my lap now breathing raggedly, and we're waiting to see the doc. He wasn't sick at all so this was totally unexpected. If you can spare any TPs,i would really appreciate it.

Update--

We just got home from the hospital. DS's temp is back to normal and he seems much better. They tested him for flu, strep, and RSV. All came back negative. They wanted a urine sample but he didn't pee once in 5 hours so they decided to cath him. It totally sucked, and they still couldn't get anything. Of course 5 min later he peed on his own.

They are calling it a virus. We have to follow up with his Pedi on Monday. 

Thank you all for the T&Ps. We really appreciate it. Let me tell you, I've never been so scared in my life. He was basically choking on all the mucous and crud in his mouth and throat.  Seeing him so limp and lethargic was terrifying. I'm just glad I heard him on the monitor and got to him when I did. Things could have been a lot worse. I doubt I'll be sleeping easy any time soon.

Re: tp's *UPDATED*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"