Florida Babies

daycare near st joes?

I work at St joes womens and need a daycare, either in center or home.I take i4 to 275 and work 8-5 shifts so while im open to driving out of the way, the traffic around that time is making it really hard.

At this point money is no issue. We just had a nightmare experience and I just want a place that I know he will be happy and taken care of so I dont have to worry or feel guilty.

TIA! 

Re: daycare near st joes?

• My son goes to Zoo School at Lowry Park Zoo.   I live in lowry park area and all my docs are around st joes, takes less than 10 to get there.  There was a waiting list but still worth looking into.  it's absolutely great. 

• I've heard Carlton Academy, which is near downtown and the port of Tampa, is supposed to be pretty good.  It's only a couple of years old and has the webcams in the classrooms so you can peek in on them from anywhere.  

Zoo school is also supposed to be great, but I don't think they take them too young.  Not sure how old your little one is, but it may be worth checking into.  Good luck! 

Married to my amazing hubby November 14, 2009 BFP 9/28/2010 ~ EDD 6/10/2011 Lyra Lucile ~ born 5/25/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"