Single Parents
Options

Hats off to you Single Parents!

I am a new mom to a wonderful 3 month old baby girl and all I can say is, "How the heck do you do it?!!!!" You guys are amazing. That is all.  

Re: Hats off to you Single Parents!

• Options

Im still pregnant I have no idea how woman do it.. I guess they just keep going b/c thats the only option... Do you have friends and family? Im sure they come in handy and are blessings in such situations. 

Good Luck to you! 

• Options
    I don't know HOW i'm going to do it either, but I will!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelivleen3:

I guess they just keep going b/c thats the only option... 

that is exactly how, take it day by day

& yes, big kudos to all the single mommies out there! its difficult but possible :) and worth it when you see them learn & grow !  

• Options
    You just find a way. I've been a single mom for 6.5 years, and while there are times that test my limits (and resources), you just push through, knowing you'll do ANYTHING to make sure you're children are happy and healthy. It's tough, but you're never alone. We single mommas are like a small army; you'd be shocked if you realized how many of us there are.
  • Options
    Thanks for your comment.  I am a single mom, I adopted my son from foster care and he has some special needs.  I work full time as a nurse and I just do it.  Don't know how, but it is literally day by day, sometimes hour by hour.  Some nights I cry because it's been sooo taxing but I wouldn't change my choice to adopt my baby.  he means the world to me and is my everything so I just do it. It's not easy but one look from him makes it all worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"