October 2011 Moms
Options

weekend plans

I know a lot of you are in the blizzard zone.  Be careful this weekend!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

We are going to visit my ILs tomorrow.  Not sure about Sunday.  Nothing exciting here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: weekend plans

• Options
    We are going out for dinner and doing a little shopping tonight. No plans for the day tomorrow, but I have to help with a pageant tomorrow night. Church on Sunday and that's about it. Nothing crazy here either. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Tomorrow morning, I'm taking DD to her wiggleworms music class. In the afternoon, I'm taking her to one of those indoor playground places. In the evening, we're having dinner with family (see my dessert post below).

Sunday, we have no plans at all and I'm loving it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have my nephew's birthday party on Sunday afternoon, but that is it.

E started coughing last night and I am hoping it gets better not worse over the weekend. With her track record, I am planning on being at the pedi office Mon morning.

• Options
    We're headed to Des Moines this weekend to visit the in-laws.  Hopefully, Nora will be a cooperative toddler during our travels this time around.  Fingers crossed...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

imagemissyleaferg:
    We're headed to Des Moines this weekend to visit the in-laws.  Hopefully, Nora will be a cooperative toddler during our travels this time around.  Fingers crossed...

Good luck! How long of a trip is it? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Snowed in over here! Got a little too excited last night about having the day off today so I'm a little hungover today. But I'm planning on going out snowshoeing tomorrow!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageWoodsie:
    car shopping! whoop whoop

Ooh!  What kinds are you looking at?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Tomorrow we're having dinner with some friends and I'll probably try to get some errands out of the way in the morning/get LBB's Valentine's Day treats ready for daycare this week.

Sunday we're going to head to the Children's museum with some friends.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemorsey2011:

imagemissyleaferg:

Good luck! How long of a trip is it? 

About 2.5 hours, which we've driven further.  She is usually not great at traveling, but I'm always optimistic each time will get better.  Elmo is my go-to since it's the only thing that helps when we go a long distance.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I get to do more of what I've been doing all week - spend the day fighting with a cranky Lily.  She's been a total fuss-bucket for me the last couple of days, but is a happy, giggly cutie for DH.  His report cards are due on Monday, though, and he's behind, so he's going to be spending basically all weekend working, probably hiding in the bedroom so she can't bother him.  I'd thought that maybe I'd take her to the mall or something since at least we'll have the car, unlike during the week, but then the snowstorm ruined that plan.  *sigh*

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    I have to work all weekend to prepare for a teleconference next week. Crying I may take a break and head up north to the big city with DH and DS so we can get DS some new shoes but other than that it is just work, work, work. Oh and laundry too.
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagesmit5009:
    I have to work all weekend to prepare for a teleconference next week. Crying I may take a break and head up north to the big city with DH and DS so we can get DS some new shoes but other than that it is just work, work, work. Oh and laundry too.

This is totally funny, because in my dream last night, you and DS came to visit and we were driving to every Payless we could find looking for a specific brand of shoe for him.  

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Going to our friends house to spend the night and see their kids compete in districts for swimming tonight and tomorrow. Then Sunday, I have no idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    imageblu-eyedwife:

imagesmit5009:

This is totally funny, because in my dream last night, you and DS came to visit and we were driving to every Payless we could find looking for a specific brand of shoe for him.  

I am not that picky! Oh wait, I guess if the selection was really bad then we might have to drive to a lot of places. Stick out tongue That is a really funny dream and perfect timing too! 

image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"