Texas Babies

Pediatrician

When is a good time to start looking up pediatricians? Any good ones y'all recommend? TIA C:

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician

• I take my DD to Dr. Lindner at Northeast Pediatric Associates! She is wonderful! And there are 3 locations!
  • I love Dr. Guerra at ABCD Pedi. He is located out of the Schertz branch. They also have a Stone Oak branch. I have seen several of the other Drs at both branches and they are all great (if she is sick, I always take the Dr with the first opening.) But, Dr. G is our primary and he is just wonderful with DD.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, Dr. Guerra is a wonderful Dr. in Schertz. If you leave near Stone Oak, I highly recommend Dr. Tressler ABCD PEDIATRICS. Good luck on your search to finding the best Dr. for your Baby. :
  • We go to Dr Hood at ABCD pediatrics in Schertz. She's the only pediatrician that took my concerns seriously my son had severe hearing loss due to recurring ear infections, none of the other doctors would refer him. She's great!
    photo
  • LOVE dr. Anguiano at Through The Years Pediatrics!!! She is never in a hurry, hardly ever behind, and her nurse usually calls me back within the hour!
  • Really like Dr McCray at through the years...she is such a good doctor and really has your child's best interests at heart
  • Check on southwest children Center, we use to take our dd with Dr. Boylston, also Dr. Finklea is really good too!, they are located in the Medical Center, are affiliated with the Methodist Children's Hospitals and also they can do most of the lab work there which is really convenient! Here is the link of their website or also you can google it, the website have more info about the Pediatricians, office hours, etc.

https://southwestchildrenscenter.com

Good luck! 

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not sure where you are located but we like Practical Approach Pediatrics.  It is a husband and wife team.  The wife is a pediatric dentist and the husband is a pediatrician.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"