April 2013 Moms
Options

++++ FFFFFFC ++++

2»

Re: ++++ FFFFFFC ++++

• Options

imagemypalbabs:
    Sometimes I'm surprised by people's siggy pics on the bump - their kids clearly are cute... but in the pics they have chosen, the kids are not so cute looking.  Or the lighting is horrible.  And I think, this is your favorite or the best kid pic you've got?  Flammable!

This is 1000% me.  

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options

I am really over all the snotty comments that people feel the need to share. Sometimes a little wake up call to the poster but when people go out of their way to be mean, it is really unnecessary unless you feel the need to feel superior in some way. For example the name board. One of our mommies said that the name was final and that she just wanted perspective on which way to spell it and why, and people kept saying how terrible the name was. That is not what she asked. Idk, maybe I am fired and tired from not sleeping a lot recently but seriously, who pissed in your cherrios?

Yes, I understand people come on here and ask strangers things but sometimes nasty comments are not needed. That is all, flame away.

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePoochie22:

I am really over all the snotty comments that people feel the need to share. Sometimes a little wake up call to the poster but when people go out of their way to be mean, it is really unnecessary unless you feel the need to feel superior in some way. For example the name board. One of our mommies said that the name was final and that she just wanted perspective on which way to spell it and why, and people kept saying how terrible the name was. That is not what she asked. Idk, maybe I am fired and tired from not sleeping a lot recently but seriously, who pissed in your cherrios?

Yes, I understand people come on here and ask strangers things but sometimes nasty comments are not needed. That is all, flame away.

This is why I never shared the name we've picked on here. My husband and I decided on it, we like it. It is a different name, and some might say you-neek. But we like it, and thats all that matters.

I just figure they are internet strangers, I don't need to please them. 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenikkinay89:
    imagePoochie22:

This is why I never shared the name we've picked on here. My husband and I decided on it, we like it. It is a different name, and some might say you-neek. But we like it, and thats all that matters.

I just figure they are internet strangers, I don't need to please them. 

I agree, I am getting some flack from family on how the name we picked is girly. But the name we picked was after a famous male football player. (Peyton Manning) I definitely am not going to ask on here because it is final and I HATE hearing that it is only a girl's name. Definitely not. We will let our LO know who he was named after and hopefully he will be proud to have that name! I know I am proud to give it to him because I know he will do great things in his life as well! ok I am done tooting my unborn son's horn now haha

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I have had a horrible cold for the past two days and Sesame Street has been my daughter's primary caregiver.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I realize that when I read those "Can you believe they said this to ME?  I'm pregnant, don't tell me I'm huge" things, while I am appalled and thinking "Oh, I'd be furious if someone said that to ME!" that I was one of those people before I ever became pregnant.

Remember, this is supposed to be flame free...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imagenyki06:
    I have had a horrible cold for the past two days and Sesame Street has been my daughter's primary caregiver.

This is me for the past two days as well, DD is getting a heavy dose of Yo Gabba Gabba while we have this nasty cold. 

My first FFC, I'm pretty sure I failed my one-hour because I thought DH wasn't going to be able to come home and get me for it... I went ahead ate, what I would call, a lot of candy...for breakfast...and lunch. Too embarrassed to tell him still. Although, my doctor knows and I'll be taking that again next week o.O

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageLibbyLouHoo:
    imageMrs.Leah.Maria:

imagemypalbabs:
    Sometimes I'm surprised by people's siggy pics on the bump - their kids clearly are cute... but in the pics they have chosen, the kids are not so cute looking.  Or the lighting is horrible.  And I think, this is your favorite or the best kid pic you've got?  Flammable!

This is 1000% me.  

Me too. It especially bugs me on FB for some reason. I have a few friends that will post every blurry picture they take of their kids. Sure, your baby is cute, but fortheloveofgod, learn to focus your camera.

I'm tired of all the sleeping baby pictures captioned "First pediatrician visit!" At least post one where the kid is looking at the camera...or at least awake.

Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagewendalsue:

Harry's real chest.  I guess this leads to a confession.  I like tattoos and think that they can be really attractive, but they have the absolute opposite effect when they are poorly done. If you find this pic online and look at it up close, these are worse than prison tats.  You'd think he could've gotten a professional to do his ink!?  Ah well...still love Harry and he's still just cute as a button with an amazing voice!

You totally just bursted my bubble :( 

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Death sucks. I want my dad back. 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options

imageSRK128:
    Death sucks. I want my dad back. 

I'm so sorry.  How are you doing?  Did you already have the service? 

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagercantor:
    I wore yoga pants to work. Might make it a regular occurrence.

What's wrong with yoga pants?  No worse than leggings, IMHO.  I totally wore flip flops to work during the last months of pregnancy with DS.  It was summer and those were pretty much all I could fit my fat feet into.  Definitely not office appropriate, but whatever.

• Options
    I don't mind when people tell me I'm getting bigger. I also don't care when people refer to themselves as preggo or preggers. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    i always try to eat super healthy a few days before the doctors visit to see if i can 'trick' the scales.
  • Options

imageChicagoBroad26:
    I don't mind when people tell me I'm getting bigger. I also don't care when people refer to themselves as preggo or preggers. 

Ditto.  I love my growing belly.  It means my baby is growing and getting ready to make her debut. 

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday, someone was on here complaining about her insurance company and some incentive program she was involved in. I told her to stop complaining about free money. Today, I'm eating crow because my insurance company is refusing to give me my gym reimbursement that I had submitted for and expected to get. I am grateful for having good insurance but still annoyed because I want that money!
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am currently watching the movie Savage. I haven't smoked pot in YEARS! I am strongly craving a nice joint right now. And its a snow day, which is making it worse. 

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I'm disappointed that it's not snowing yet. Now I don't have an excuse to leave work early.

• Options

imagekimmarie1105:
    I am currently watching the movie Savage. I haven't smoked pot in YEARS! I am strongly craving a nice joint right now. And its a snow day, which is making it worse. 

puff, puff, pass

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageheddy79:

imageChicagoBroad26:

Ditto.  I love my growing belly.  It means my baby is growing and getting ready to make her debut. 

I love my big belly too! Although not many people have made any comments on it. If I was told how huge I was every day, I'd probably get annoyed with it too. But I don't mind telling MH how huge I am pretty much every night. I wonder if he's tired of it yet. Lol.

• Options
    imageSaraSmile19:

I realize that when I read those "Can you believe they said this to ME?  I'm pregnant, don't tell me I'm huge" things, while I am appalled and thinking "Oh, I'd be furious if someone said that to ME!" that I was one of those people before I ever became pregnant.

Remember, this is supposed to be flame free...

Sometimes I think back of all the asinine comments I must have made way back when and I wonder why no one ever throat punched me then.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageTnArichmond:

Confession:  I have been incredibly strong and plowed through the time that my husband was gone, but I am way more excited than I thought I would be for him to come back tonight.

He finally got a job, ( a great one at that, and he will also be able to carpool with someone he knows - bonus!) and he starts Monday.

I can't believe it's been like 3 weeks since I kicked him out? or has it been 4? the time has flown by... But I was really surprised, and incredibly happy, at how much of an effort he made to keep talking to me and seeing our DD at least every other day.

I really hope things will be better for us now...

Sorry that turned into a diary entry. Like I said, I am more excited than I thought I'd be, especially since I was pretty OK with him being gone.

This is awesome news!  So glad to see things looking up for you!! 

BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebrevans02:
    imageTrish&Pete07:

Also  on a totally different note. I HATE my front load washer with a passion!! I don't know why I let DH talk me into getting it when I am the one who does all the laundry in the first place. Stupid, I hope it breaks.  

Me too!  I realized that top loaders use more water and all, but there are so many things that would be easier to wash (not to mention unload) with a top loader.

I always liked mine until the bending over got to be so uncomfortable.  Also, our basement and laundry room are currently under renovation so if I drop clean clothes on the floor, they are instantly dirty again - this leads to much cursing and yelling when I drop half a load of wet clothes on the floor because they are in a giant knot of pant legs.  I may see if DH will stack them for me instead of side by side.  

BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I work from home now (started Monday) and have not worn real clothes all week. The only reason I put makeup on today is because we visited a daycare for a tour. Leggings, sleep bras and pony tails FTW!
  • Options

This isn't a very juicy confession but it's all I've got right now.

I'm addicted to Captain Crunch Oops All Berries.

Also, I kind of hope I get a bunch of gift cards for my baby shower instead of gifts that I didn't want/register for.

• Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:

Also, I kind of hope I get a bunch of gift cards for my baby shower instead of gifts that I didn't want/register for.
    nbsp;

Yup lol
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageheddy79:
    imagewendalsue:

Harry's real chest.  I guess this leads to a confession.  I like tattoos and think that they can be really attractive, but they have the absolute opposite effect when they are poorly done. If you find this pic online and look at it up close, these are worse than prison tats.  You'd think he could've gotten a professional to do his ink!?  Ah well...still love Harry and he's still just cute as a button with an amazing voice!

You totally just bursted my bubble :( 

Aww...I'm sorry for that!  Believe me, I liked your pic a lot more!!!  I started to tell DD about it when she got home from school and as soon as I said that I had seen a pic of Harry with his shirt off she immediately asked if it was black and white and when I said yes she yelled, it's fake!!  Then she pointed out that Harry actually has 2 extra nipples, which I do see in all of the other pics of him shirtless....ewww.  I thought they were birthmarks, but the official word from the directioner in my house is that they are extra nipples.  Mmmmkay. Tongue Tied  So now I'm sorry that I brought this up today for several reasons.  Let's just forget about my post and look at yours.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"