Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

diaper costs

How much would you say you spend a month on diapers?
TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary

Re: diaper costs

• Options
    Probably $75-$100.
    =BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    i spent $75 about 6 weeks ago when BRU had an $8 off a case of the diapers i like to use. that with the smaller case mil bought us for christmas should get us through the end of this month.  that being said w/o the coupon we'd spend $75 a month maybe?
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    40 or so . Amazon mom rocks !
    DS1 : 10/2012
    Due with B/G Twins July 2015
  • Options
    About $40 per month.  Amazon Mom is the way to go and you get even further discounts if you sign up for the subscribe and save service.  WAY worth it!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I just signed up for a monthly diaper subscription through amazon mom.  $38 for pampers swaddlers 200 count. 
  • Options
    About $50. We currently buy a 116 count box of Huggies Snug & Dry from Walmart. Each box is usually $25, but usually on sale for $23. We usually need 2 cases a month.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    None, we CD.

Same here!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    $20...I coupon like crazy and stock up with good sales
  • Options

I don't keep track........but I do coupon and stock up.

I'd rather not know!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't really keep track but I doubt that I go through more than 2 boxes per LO.  So, based on that we spend about $60/month on both kids.  I use Luvs and try to buy them when Target has a good deal!

• Options
    $0. We cloth diaper.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options
    I get two boxes of Pampers Swaddlers a month using Amazon Mom Subscribe & Save.  I pay about $76/mo.  On the months I get wipes too (every other month) it bumps it up closer to $100.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Using Swaddlers along with coupons, promotions, etc., I spend about $35.00/month on diapers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2013 Books Read 11/52
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use Honest diapers. The monthly diaper bundle is $79.95 for diapers and wipes. It usually lasts us closer to 6 weeks. Times this by 2 for both kids.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

imageVenus04d:
    $0. We cloth diaper.

This. We use cloth wipes too. I did the math on the approximate cost in detergent and water per month, and I think it added up to $5.00 if I launder every other day.

• Options
    I CD so $0...although I am adding some cute diapers to my stash tomorrow, just because.  Between gifts and buying used, I only spent about $100 on my diapers and accessories :)
  • Options
    Right now... around $20, maybe. We use Luvs and they work great. After we are finished up with the ones we have, I'm going to try cloth diapers again. We tried when she was first born but the ones we bought were too big around her leg and leaked everywhere. Now that she's a bit more chubby, we are hoping they will work. I spent $50 on the cloth diapers to fit her from now through a year old, and I made my own soaker pads to go in them, so maybe another $10 for the supplies for that.
  • Options
    Probably $5, we use cloth mostly.
  • Options
    We use cloth too!
  • Options
    Since all 3 of my kids are in different sizes I can buy a large box on Amazon for about $35 a piece every two months, so that's about $50 a month or so. When the girls were babies it was ridiculous, probably closer to $70 or more a month because we went through so many.
  • Options
    We CD during the day and use Pampers at night since he is STTN.  1 Sams size box lasts us about 2 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDollEri:

imageVenus04d:
    $0. We cloth diaper.

This. We use cloth wipes too. I did the math on the approximate cost in detergent and water per month, and I think it added up to $5.00 if I launder every other day.

This! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"