Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Besides classmates - who will your LO give Valentines' to?

And, what about you?

As usual, I've sort of forgotten about Valentine's Day until just today. ..

Does your LO make or just give Valentines' to grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Besides classmates - who will your LO give Valentines' to?

• Options

I always take them to Target and let them pick out and color in a Grandparent Valentine card for each set of Grandparents and then I mail them out.

I only get one for DH and I always buy it from Treat.com so I can personalize it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He does them for my parents and his aunt.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We only do school and my older DD's Daisy Troop is doing something at their meeting on Monday.  We don't send them to family or anything.  My parents typically send the girls something and my ILs do something for the kids but that is it.  DH and I have never been big Valentine's Day people.  Our 1st Valentine's Day, we had been engaged about 6 weeks and I was out of the country.  The next year it was the day after we got back from our honeymoon and DH worked and I actually took my niece to her school Valentine's Day party as my sister was working.  My DH did make a nice dinner for us the next year - I was pregnant and we just stayed home and it was really nice.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options
    We do classmates and the teachers (there are three).  I was debating sending stuff to my niece too but she is bit young still so we will wait until next year.  DH and I don't do anything big but I did make DD and DH a little bag of things but nothing spendy.  I will send a few recent pics and a card to my Grandma because she adores DD and only gets to see her two times per year.  It always feels weird because we don't send to all the grandparents but there are just too many.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We make a lot of crafts here and send them to grandparents and great grandparents. Maybe one great aunt too. We did send one to a cousin too. Then 13 for classmates.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We got little Valentine's Day gift basket things from Target's dollar bin. One for Daddy and each grandparent. I got them some candy for their baskets and DD is going to make cards for everyone. She picked out some fun stickers and is going to draw pictures on the cards.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I send cards to my parents and my good friends. I will have DD make a card for her daddy and grandparents. I will also send card to my niece and nephew.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We mail Valentine's to his grandparents, great grandparents, and cousins.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    If I can get my act together, she will make one for her grandparents.  After school on Thursday, I will take her to a local bake shop to pick out cupcakes/cookies for dessert.  We will probably order a heart shaped pizza for dinner.  My husband and I do not really do much.  He might bring home some flowers.  I usually have something small for everyone at breakfast in the morning (e.g. new heart cup for daughter, coffee/water bottle for my husband, etc)
  • Options
    LO just does them for his classmates. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"