December 2012 Moms
Options

Funny Morning

DD slept through the night 10:30-5:30 for the first time last night! She had a rough day yesterday from getting all of her two month shots and being very fussy almost getting a fever. We bed share but are trying to transition her into the co-sleeper attached to our bed. She had never slept a full night in the co-sleeper before. She slept in it all night last night. I know it was most likely a fluke because of her shots and the Tylenol but it was good to catch up on sleep!

Anyways, it was fun while it lasted because this morning as I was pumping from being extremely engorged while feeding her on the other side, I heared her poop. I stopped after a little while to go change her but should have waited longer...

Explosive poop. All over me, her, the changing table, huge stack of diapers, wipe container, lotion, diaper cream, basically everything in the surrounding area. Lets just say I will be spending the whole day sanitizing.

Just thought I'd share my fun morning! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Funny Morning

• Options
    Definitly a story for the baby book!

Hope you're using cloth diapers; we're disposables here and I would feel bad for having to throw them away eventhough they cannot be used.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLittleFish1:
    Definitly a story for the baby book!

Hope you're using cloth diapers; we're disposables here and I would feel bad for having to throw them away eventhough they cannot be used.

We are using disposable also. Thank goodness it was only a stack of four or so. I tried to save what I could but kept finding more poop so I just threw them out. I would love to try cloth, I just never set aside money to get a stash started and would always get very overwhelmed with what kind to buy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man, sounds like a real sht storm! I feel ya I've been there a couple of times with the surprise diaperless poops, though probably not to that caliber lol. Congrats on the nice long stretch of sleep! I hope it continues.

Our 2 month appt is tomorrow and I'm DREADING it. I hate getting shots myself so I'm sure I'll be in tears watching her. Glad DH is going with us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been on the wrong end of explosive poops more than once!  Cleaning the carpet is the worst.  It's pretty funny, though.  My LO is lucky she's cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejsoubel:
    My LO is lucky she's cute!

We find oourselves saying this all the time!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"