Dads & Dads-to-be

XP- Special gift for Dad to be?

I am not sure if I'm even allowed on the dad board. But was looking for help!

Ladies are sooo easy to buy for! The list is LONG for me at least, lol.

But what can I do for my AMAZING husband, he's been super supportive and such a champ. I would like to buy him a gift for for his "dad under construction party" or a momento for when we go to the hospital...  It's our 1st baby (it's a boy!) and want to get him something special. I've already bought him 5+ "Worlds Best Dad" picture frames, so that's pretty exhausted. I was thinking of surprising him with a Pony keg and special cigars for the party. Any help would be appreciated

He's in construction, is a cowboy and doesn't wear ties...

Any special gifts you received/wanted?

TTC since 5/1/12
Mc 7/10/12 @ 5w2d
BFP 8/11/12 EDD 4/16/13 DH's Bday!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP- Special gift for Dad to be?

• SOOO Sorry... I actually read previous posts and sorry for asking "the question" AGAIN!!
    TTC since 5/1/12
    Mc 7/10/12 @ 5w2d
    BFP 8/11/12 EDD 4/16/13 DH's Bday!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Way to self police!  Haha.  As you undoubtedly learned, the general consensus here is that we don't need a gift.  You are giving us a baby.

That being said: if you want to go the gift route, I like your beer + cigar idea.  That would be a winner for me.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsJRob:
    I was thinking of surprising him with a Pony keg and special cigars for the party.

Sounds good to me.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Your idea is good... as it is something that he can enjoy with others and make his party that much better.
  • 5:00 on a Friday...I could go for a beer right now.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"