December 2012 Moms
Options

Intro 8 weeks in

Hi fellow December mamas :)  FTM here who checked into this board at times throughout my pregnancy but never posted, mostly trying to gain info from others' experiences and figure out how I wanted to do things as a new mom.  We were team green due 12/3 and turned team pink on 12/9 after a crazy long 27 hour labor. Baby girl was sunny side up so the back labor was intense. I got the epidural at 5 cm which was an amazing relief, but never felt the urge to push even at 10 cm.  At that point they had to stop the epidural and for two hours I pushed and felt everything!  It was so draining and painful but it was obviously all worth it.  Seeing her sweet face and holding her for the first time with my husband by my side was the most beautiful moment I've ever experienced.  Since she was born I have EBF, and occasionally pump.  I'll be staying at home until the start of the next school year and feel blessed to be able to do so.  I'm still taking it easy and just enjoying my time with my new little family.  Thanks for reading if you made it this far :)  I hope you and your LOs are well.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro 8 weeks in

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"