Colorado Babies
Options

Cloth Diaper Stripping

Does anyone know or have used a diaper service in the Denver area? My cloth diapers need stripped, but I'm new to the area and have no idea where it good.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cloth Diaper Stripping

• Options
    I had a friend who used to do it herself with Dawn soap. Maybe give it a try if you can't find a place?! I wish I had a place to recommend, but I'm new to the area too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

A full diaper service (delivery, pick-up, cleaning) can be found at https://www.ecobabydiaperservice.com/  They are in the Denver and Colorado Springs area.  I don't know if they would strip your diapers for you though.

As for stripping the diapers you already own I have heard conflicting reports of using Dawn.  Check the warranty on your washer.  Using dawn in it may void the warranty.  Also, are you using cotton or synthetic diapers?  I have heard dawn has a negative effect on cotton.

I use pure cotton prefolds with covers and we haven't had issues with stink or repelling. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know where you are in Denver, but we are planning to use Bundle out of Boulder.  I'm not sure if they strip either.  Good luck!  https://www.bundlebabyshop.com/p-46-organic-diaper-service.aspx

• Options
    OT: Where in Missouri are you from?  We used to live in Columbia. Great handle too btw. ;)
  • Options
    Try using dishwasher detergent.  It doesn't foam, but it will get more yuck out of laundry than traditional laundry soap.
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"