Adoption

We're all home

we're all home, we got home Saturday afternoon. The boys are good, they're keeping me busy.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We're all home

• Congrats! Thinking of you in the coming weeks
  • Congrats!! Boys are so much fun! Thinking of you also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sure you are busy!! Best of luck with everything, and happiness for you and your boys.  Hope you recover from the c-section.
    Adoption Blog Updated 2/15
  • Glad y'all are home!! I really hope I can have twins one day. Hope your mending well and things continue to go well!
  • Glad the boys are doing well.  Thinking of you. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Glad to hear you are home! I am thinking about you three as well, hoping you are feeling good and healing well. I'd say, "and getting good rest" but TWINS so... Big Smile

• Great news, I'm so glad the boys are doing well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• From one twin mommy to another - sleep when they sleep... seriously.... its all about survival right now.   Don't worry about anything else.  Just get enough sleep so you can function when they are awake.

and a lot of MoM's swear by 1 up, both up.. but honestly, I found it easier to stagger the feedings by 15-30 min.  I just couldn't handle 2 babies screaming for food both at same time. Then I got a little bit of 1:1 time with each baby too while other one slept.

Thinking and still praying for you and your boys. 

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"