Babies: 6 - 9 Months

ugh new wake up time

My son has been a great sleeper, and has always woken up for the day around 7:30am and a lot of times even 8am.  He has been STTN since 5 months and since then has always slept straight from 8pm to 7:30 am with no wake ups, except for some rough sick days here and there.  Now all of a sudden for the past week he has been waking up at 5:30!!  He doesn't cry or fuss so I don't think he's extra hungry or anything like that.  He just wakes up ready to play for the day.  I don't go in and when he realizes i'm not coming he will lay there quietly and suck his thumb, alternate between doing that and playing with his feet and babbling happily (he's such a good baby!).  I just don't understand what happened, its like his inner clock got messed up.  I have no changed his routine and he goes down at the same time every night.  Why is this happening?!  Is there anything I can do to help him sleep till his normal time again?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ugh new wake up time

• My son goes to be at 7:30 and is always always always awake at 5:30 and RARELY goes back to sleep.... I swear he has an internal alarm clock!!
  • DD typically wakes up between 6:30-7:00 and went through 2 weeks of waking up between 5:00-5:30. Luckily that phase passed and she's back to her regular routine, but we do have days where she randomly wakes up early (like today). Hopefully it is just a phase that will pass.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"