Toddlers: 24 Months+

Lets talk humidifers

DS has https://www.diapers.com/p/crane-freddy-the-frog-humidifier-21373?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_term=WH-006&utm_campaign=GooglePLA&CAWELAID=1338687565&utm_content=pla&ca_sku=WH-006&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw={keyword}} humidifier. I hate it. DS wakes up with dried snot on his nose/face almost every day. I think its time to go get a different one.

Side note: I did by the warm vick vaporizer one and HATED it also. It left shiny dried streaks on the walls that took me an hour to scrub with an magic earser pad!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lets talk humidifers

• We have the Vicks Starry Night Cool Mist humidifier and I love it. No streaks on my walls. My daughter finds the stars very calming when shes sick (but they dont have to be on) and you can put the vapo pads inside which also help a great deal when shes congested. When my friends need humidifiers this is always the rec I make. 

p.s. hey from Greenville :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • I have a $20 Walgreens one.  I only use it when the girls are sick or if I notice their lips and skin being really dry.  It has a sleep mode on it to keep it quiet and does what I need it to do.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    I have a 20 Walgreens one.nbsp; I only use it when the girls are sick or if I notice their lips and skin being really dry.nbsp; It has a sleep mode on it to keep it quiet and does what I need it to do.

We use this too. That way too I replace it every few months and don't spend a fortune... Those things are all bacteria breeding grounds and should only be used when necessary.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have a Vicks cool mist humidifier.  It leaves streaks on our wall too and is a pain to fill.  I wish I could stop using it but our house is so dry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"