March 2013 Moms
Options

Target registry completion

Does anyone know when target sends a registry completion coupon and how much it is? Also is it a one time use only coupon??
BabyFetus Ticker
    photo 187e7fd5-6db3-47f3-8720-d3540e6c1f35.jpg           photo 17a38d63-9573-4513-9cd7-1650c297a8ca.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary 

Re: Target registry completion

• Options
    I just got mine in the mail and it is a 10% card with multiple uses that is good for about 5 months. It came along with some good baby coupons for useful stuff.
    Roll Tide Baby BabyFruit TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    The card I got from Target specifically said it was good for one time use only at either the physical store OR online. Just wanted to give warning because I ran into a similar problem on that recent Amazon sale...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have not got one from Target but i did get one from Babies R Us last week!
  • Options

With my 1st I fake bummped up my due date so i would get it sooner, I think it was about a month before my due date. IT was 10% and only good for one day. If you wanted to use online and in the store you had to do both in the same day. Have not recived mine yet this time around.

• Options
    I never got mine, but called customer service and they gave me the discount over the phone. I had an online order I was placing so it worked out well.
  • Options
    I just got mine today and I am due on 3/15.  It is good for one use in store and one use online.  It also came with coupons.
  • Options
    I'm due 3/14 so maybe I will get mine soon? Also, I set my registry up online and never in store. Wonder if that makes a difference?
    BabyFetus Ticker
        photo 187e7fd5-6db3-47f3-8720-d3540e6c1f35.jpg           photo 17a38d63-9573-4513-9cd7-1650c297a8ca.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary 
  • Options

I just spoke with a customer service rep on the phone for Target asking about the discount and gift card. The 10% discount is mailed to you 4-6 weeks before your due date.

When I asked about the gift card she said it was randomly generated and not everyone receives one. That seems like a lame policy to me. When I go into the store to purchase whatever hasn't been bought I may ask customer service about it, but if I don't receive one, I'm not counting on it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"