November 2012 Moms
Options

Feel good moments

Babycakes has been fussy all morning nothing seemed to do it for him, but he just fell asleep on my chest. Sadly, he prefers his crib great for nights, sad for many other moments so this doesn't happen too often. Apparently he just needed snuggles. Love those little things that just make you feel so loved.

So, ladies, what does your lo do that just makes you melt? :

Sorry for punctuation. On a mobile!

Re: Feel good moments

• Options
    I am so easy. Her smile makes me swoon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I swoon over his smile... especially when he smiles at his big brother.  They are too sweet with each other and I love to see them together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Her smile makes my heart melt. She likes to wake up early and she'll smile at me and that makes 6am okay.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I'm BF'ing her she will reach her hand up toward my face/neck and try to grab onto me. Sometimes she'll pinch me but its soo sweet for some reason. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am also a sucker for B's smile. I also love when he just sits and "talks" to me I could sit and listen to him for hours.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

When I read that babycakes was being fussy, my first thought was "Well, just get her some coffee then!"

Then I realized you were talking about your child, not our Babycakes.

I love S's little laugh.  He loves to try and copy our facial expressions, and then giggles when he thinks he's done it.

• Options

....well besides everything I just melt when R 'talks' to me. I just LOVE it! I feel like he really understands me (no, not really) and replies accordingly with his noises hahaha.

His smile also kills me. Oh, and his pouty lip. Oh, andhis lip quiver. Ok, like I said....EVERYTHING!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CJ has just started to get a tiny giggle. It just melts my heart when he starts to giggle if im talking to him.
  • Options
    imageironmom5:

When I read that babycakes was being fussy, my first thought was "Well, just get her some coffee then!"

Then I realized you were talking about your child, not our Babycakes.

I love S's little laugh.  He loves to try and copy our facial expressions, and then giggles when he thinks he's done it.

HA! I thought this too at first Wink

I love it when Asa and I play the "Stick out your tongue game" and we are both sticking our tongues out and smile/laughing. Love it!!! Smile

• Options
    The moment he sees me for the first time each morning. It's the biggest, fullest smile.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageprincessshell8:

....well besides everything I just melt when R 'talks' to me. I just LOVE it! I feel like he really understands me (no, not really) and replies accordingly with his noises hahaha.

His smile also kills me. Oh, and his pouty lip. Oh, andhis lip quiver. Ok, like I said....EVERYTHING!

How could I forget? Oh it melts my heart just thinking about it!

• Options
    When she does her nose wrinkled smile. She could keep me up all flipping night but the second she does that grin, all is forgiven!

And she does this adorable sigh after she sneezes.
  • Options
    I love when G smiles and laughs at me and when she talks back to me. I can't get enough!
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This right here!!!

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Too many to choose----

Love when he coos and talks to me. Love his smile. But I think what I have to say I love the most is how he needs contact with me....when I feed him, he grabs onto my finger or reaches up and holds my neck or hair and when I hold him upright for his 30 minutes he grabs my ear.

Also love how he locks eyes with me when I feed him!

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageJulieN0704:
    The moment he sees me for the first time each morning. It's the biggest, fullest smile.

This for me too. That huge good morning grin makes the buttcrack of dawn feel a whole lot better.

Also, when she's nursing and I look down at her and she gives me a huge smile while still on the boob.

It just gets better when they get older, too. This morning my older DD said out of the blue, "mommy, I luff you" and then paused for a second and added "wif alla my heart". Just about killed me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"