Weekly Check-In — The Bump
Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Did you go / are you planning on going to your 10-year high school reunion?  Why or why not? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  How are you? Doing ok - having some pelvic pain when I walk, but my doctor isn't concerned so I'm trying not to be either : ) Otherwise, feeling great!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: hanging out with friends last night. The Super Bowl gave us a good excuse to get together, even though none of us really cared who won. Lowlight: worrying about odd pains

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Dinner with a friend that I haven't seen in several months.

4.  Did you go / are you planning on going to your 10-year high school reunion?  Why or why not? Being 31 years old, my 10-year reunion has already occurred. I did go, mainly because my friend talked me into it but I probably wouldn't bother if I had to do it over. The people I want to keep in touch with I do anyway and the others, well, there's a reason we are not a part of each other's lives : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• 1.  How are you? Doing good. We can now STTN!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? One of my friends came to visit LO and myself. It was nice to see her!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully getting out of the house for a little bit.

4.  Did you go / are you planning on going to your 10-year high school reunion?  Why or why not? I did not go because I had prior plans.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. Doing well. I have a decent work schedule right now which makes me a happy person.

2. Highlight: Definitely being at the huge IU win over Michigan. Amazing crowd and an awesome game.

Lowlight: None

3. I will be sitting in on some new clinics and I hope to learn a lot that I can use in my own clinics.

4. I went because I was the class VP. Otherwise, not sure I would have gone. Some people I enjoyed seeing; otherwise it was just sort of uncomfortable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1.  How are you? - Doing all right.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Pretty low-key weekend, we didn't have any big plans.  Other than go to church I can't really remember what we did!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - DH is out of town - again - this week, so I'm looking forward to Friday and him being home.  Eli's not been feeling well and he's really clingy...so I'm ready for a break.

4.  Did you go / are you planning on going to your 10-year high school reunion?  Why or why not? - I'm undecided.  My 10-year will be this year.  Like others have said, I keep up with those who I want to stay in touch with and there's a reason that I don't keep up with everyone else.

• 1.  How are you?

Good, but stressed.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Highlight: spending time with my wife and son.

Lowlight: Dealing with the stress dealing with my wife being laid off.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

Had a growth ultrasound yesterday, he's measuring a week ahead but doing well.  Taking DS1 to the Children's Museum as a family later today.

4.  Did you go / are you planning on going to your 10-year high school reunion?  Why or why not? 

I didn't go.  Most of my friends were in the junior class my senior year.  The few people I would want to see probably didn't go either.  Not to mention that the reunion wasn't exactly planned the best... held in a smoke filled bar/concert venue.

• image Coltsdad:

Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear that.  What unfortunate timing, too.  Will you be able to get her on your company's insurance? 

• image ebd08:

1.  How are you? Tired & sick of being sore from c-section

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: my dad is coming to meet DS! Lowlight: DH has had a long week, and made my week difficult too

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? A much easier week than last

4.  Did you go / are you planning on going to your 10-year high school reunion?  Why or why not? I was going to go this past summer. We had a pitch in, at a shelter house by a lake. But my grandma died the night before and I didn't feel like chatting with people, so I didn't go.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image ebd08:
    image Coltsdad:

Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear that.  What unfortunate timing, too.  Will you be able to get her on your company's insurance? 

We've been using my insurance the whole time, lower co-pay, etc., so from that standpoint it still worked out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards