February 2012 Moms
Options

Say Anything

They're doing testing at my school this morning, so I am stuck at my desk typing progress reports. Entertain me please!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Say Anything

• Options

My 33 year old sister is more of a child than my 1 year old daughter.

I think that the Superbowl's halftime show was stupid.  I watched about two minutes and go so tired of watching Beyonce dance like a spastic robot and NOT SING that I turned it to the puppy bowl.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

I totally agree about the halftime show! The dancing was crazy and manic, and she didn't sing enough. I was wondering whether it was because she got flack for lip syncing at the presidential inauguration, and was saying "Fine, if you don't want me to lip sync, then I just won't sing at all." Because you can't dance like she does and sing at the same time. It'd be all jittery.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't really listen to much main stream music, so I could care less about Beyonce, but she can sing. End of story. The fact that she sang Halo at the end of her performance after dancing around like a crazy person for 20 minutes with the pitch and clarity that she did, is amazing because the range of that song is ridiculous. As a musician if give her mad props, and she was not lip syncing last night.
  • Options

I did not watch the SB, I did not watch the Half Time show, I did not watch any of the commercials...and I don't feel like my life is any less lived because of it.  I feel as though I'm plenty caught up on all the "doings" by reading ALLLLLLLL the mess on facebook.

Ian's naps and bedtime schedule got all screwed up this weekend.  He got to bed late Friday night, which means he slept in a little bit Saturday.  Then Saturday we spent the day with his daddy so his morning nap essentially didn't happen, it was only 30 minutes where it would've normally been 2 hours.  And his afternoon nap only lasted an hour and a half, where again it would've normally been 2 hours.  He got to bed late Saturday, which again meant that he slept in yesterday.  He was very, very grumpy at church because his nap schedule was completely thrown off.  So, we got home from church, I fed him a quick lunch and he took an almost 4 hour nap.  Guess what this Mama did?  Yep, I got an almost 4 hour nap yesterday.  It felt awesome.  Though I got nothing else done that needed to be done, that nap was wonderful!!!

Today, I'm so sleepy, and have no real reason to be (see above comment about a 4hr nap yesterday).  One cup of coffee down...wishing I had about 10 more, though it really wouldn't do anything but make me have to keep running to the bathroom.  Maybe that's why coffee keeps you awake...it makes you have to pee 5bazillion times...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I have a busy week ahead of me and I'm kind of thankful one of my clients rescheduled our session today because I'm so tired! Now I only have one client late this evening and DH doesn't have to get off work too early.

I didn't watch the superbowl halftime, but I was tuning in to the actual game. Our church did squares and we put in some money so I needed to see if we would win. Yes, placing bets at a church function >.> We are totally God's people.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm at work today and I should be working on cleaning up invoices on Quickbooks for the accountant but instead I'm on TB and FB. Fail. I NEED to get it done today. 

I signed Jackson up for a free baby swim class next week and I'm soooo excited!!

Jackson's birthday party was on Sunday and I'm so happy it's over. And I feel horrible for saying that. I was so stressed out. We have a huge family and lots of little kids. I felt like everyone would be cramped in our house. I felt like a chicken running around with my head cut off. I didn't know when to do the cake or open presents. I was asking my sister and SIL's when everything should happen and they kept telling me it was up to me. And of course, Jackson was being super clingly.

I quit nursing yesterday. I'm extremely sad about it. But yet I'm happy. I want my body back, I want to start taking SAM-E to help with my mood.

I'm pissed that the Ravens won. I can't stand Ray Lewis. He makes my skin crawl. The half time show was dumb. Beyonce barely sang. But, I will admit, she did sound good when she did sing.  

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I am eating rice cakes with Nutella for lunch. I just dropped a piece, and it landed- Nutella side down, of course- in my lap, on my khaki colored pants.

Surprise

However, it's so cold here, that the Nutella is not sticky at all, so you can't even tell it happened. 

Cool

• Options
    imageMrMrsandBaby:

My 33 year old sister is more of a child than my 1 year old daughter.

I think that the Superbowl's halftime show was stupid.  I watched about two minutes and go so tired of watching Beyonce dance like a spastic robot and NOT SING that I turned it to the puppy bowl.

THANK YOU!!!!  Oh my gosh, I am so tired of seeing "Wow Beyonce was amazing" on my news feed.  She was terrible.  She barely sang, when she did she was huffing and puffing, and the head banging to halo was just beyond weird.   

• Options
    This is a total AW, but I dont care.  I was finally able to get my wedding and engagement rings back on yesterday!  I took them off when I was about 3-4 months pregnant, and havent been able to get both on until yesterday.  I am so excited!  I forgot how much I love both of these rings.  Yay!! I feel like I just got them...I keep looking at them and smiling. =)
  • Options

It was so nice to have a weekend away with DH,  We literally did nothing but lay in bed, drink wine and have sex.  We left the room for a few hours to walk on the beach and go to dinner but that's it.  It was heaven.  

I am so happy to be home with the boys but I have to admit I didn't really miss them much.  They were having a great time with my parents and we ware relaxing.  I had moments where I missed them but they were few and far between.   Now that we are back though I can't imagine how I didn't see them for 2 days!

We are definitely making this trip a yearly thing! 

• Options
    imagemirroredimage:
    imageShmogan09:

It was so nice to have a weekend away with DH,  We literally did nothing but lay in bed, drink wine and have sex.  We left the room for a few hours to walk on the beach and go to dinner but that's it.  It was heaven.  

I am so happy to be home with the boys but I have to admit I didn't really miss them much.  They were having a great time with my parents and we ware relaxing.  I had moments where I missed them but they were few and far between.   Now that we are back though I can't imagine how I didn't see them for 2 days!

We are definitely making this trip a yearly thing! 

I am SO jealous!

Me too!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options

imageLawren:
    I don't really listen to much main stream music, so I could care less about Beyonce, but she can sing. End of story. The fact that she sang Halo at the end of her performance after dancing around like a crazy person for 20 minutes with the pitch and clarity that she did, is amazing because the range of that song is ridiculous. As a musician if give her mad props, and she was not lip syncing last night.

A-freaking-men!

I can't wait for Connor's birthday party this coming Sunday to be over. I counted last night and 30 people are coming. 30! I am glad so many people want to come and celebrate him, but I am having a much smaller soiree next year.

My 2 flakiest employees called out "sick" again today. I'm new at being a supervisor so I'm trying really hard to not act pissy about this. But when I get home and talk to DH, I let it all out. These people suck. One of them calls out when she has boy trouble. Granted she is 19, but come on...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I POAS this morning. I knew it would be negative. I am on the pill, but I guess just skipped my period this month. It would be terrible timing to get pregnant, because we would have the baby when H was in his toughest quarter at school. But I was really sad to see Not Pregnant.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options

I still have an hour to kill at work and can't bring myself to do anything.

Allison was up at 2:45 this morning and I didn't go back to sleep after that.  Needless to say, I'm tired.  I am rationalizing my lack of motivation by telling myself that working would be dangerous in this overtired state!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"