Phoenix Babies
Options

Prenatal fitness

Do any of you know if there are any prenatal fitness classes in the Chandler/Gilbert area?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prenatal fitness

• Options
    I don't know of any, but would be interested in trying one out if you find anything Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If I find one I will definitely let you know!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been looking for similar classes on the West Side (Central Phoenix / Glendale area), but only find prenatal yoga available.

Ocotillo Pilates on Alma School in Chandler offers prenatal pilates classes for those in that area. Hope that helps! Smile

BabyFruit Ticker Phoenix, AZ
  • Options
    imageordinarycolors:
    I've been looking for similar classes on the West Side Central Phoenix / Glendale area, but only find prenatal yoga available.
    Ocotillo Pilates on Alma School in Chandler offers prenatal pilates classes for those in that area.nbsp;Hope that helps! [:]

It does help, Thank you so much!
  • Options
    There is a prenatal yoga class at inner vision yoga in chandler on sat mornings once a week
  • Options

imagekirstendiaz:
    There is a prenatal yoga class at inner vision yoga in chandler on sat mornings once a week

Oh goodie!!!  Thanks for posting that!  I have been wanting to do prenatal yoga and Saturday mornings are all that work for me! 

• Options
    there's a great pre natal yoga class at Yahweh Yoga in chandler that's good.
  • Options
    Do/did any of you still do regular (not specifically prenatal) yoga during your first trimester? I can't seem to find a good studio in the South Scottsdale region that doesn't do "hot" yoga...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"