1st Trimester

Did anyone here use Pre-Seed?

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone used pre-seed and if so do you think it helped? Trying for my second and debating if I should use pre-seed or not.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did anyone here use Pre-Seed?

• We used something similar. Conceive Plus. Got in on amazon.

I had some friends that really didn't like pre-seed, so I tried something else. 

Did it help? Who knows. But I was willing to try anything.

:) 

• I haven't heard it hurting chances. I didn't use preseed, though. If you had trouble before I would maybe try it.

• Loading the player...
  • i didnt really like preseed but I used Conceive Plus. It made the scheduled sex better. When we try for our second we will definitely use it again.
  • We used pre-seed. I wound up pregnant on cycle #3. My husband's skin is super sensitive and made his skin all chaffed for days on end. I haven't heard of the other stuff that the ladies mentioned here but might be worth a shot! I also kept my legs & hips elevated after we baby danced for at least 30 minutes. We also didn't use pre-seed as directed but used it as regular lube. 
  • we used it in the months leading up to the bfp, but the month we conceived was actually not preseed. it doesn't kill sperm and is supposed to have the same ph as your body...
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • I used a sperm friendly lube called Zestica, which is pretty much the same and you can buy it a Shopper's Drug Mart in Canada. It doesn't "help" concieve, it just makes sex more comfortable if you don't produce alot of your own secretions. I never had EWCM, so it just made sex more enjoyable. I used it for about 4 months before I got my BFP.
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• DH and I purchased pre-seed lube two days before we got our BFP! We never ended up using it so we returned it. I am not sure if it really makes a huge difference but if you are having TTTC I would try it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • See a few threads below:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/71698565.aspx

:) Pre-Seed is not meant to be a fertility aid but simply act as a stand in lubricant that is sperm friendly. Can't hurt, but not sure if it alone helped.  

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• We used preseed before getting a BFP, but we had also used it for the 6 months prior to getting it as well, so I don't think it necessarily contributed to getting a BFP.  We like to use lube, so we decided to use the sperm friendly one. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• I used preseed with DS internally because I didnt have a lot of CM. It helped. This time around we used conceive plus because DH said preseed "smelled funky" and It worked just as well. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I used it the month I got KU with DD and the month I got KU with this pregnancy.  I never used it any other month.  It could be a coincidence, but that's all I can tell you!
  • imagedivachic0385:
    Hey everyone just wondering if anyone used preseed and if so do you think it helped? Trying for my second and debating if I should use preseed or not.

We used preseed. A little goes a very long way. We got pregnant on cycle number 3 TFAS.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We did.  We usually use lube for sex, so when we were TTC we needed to switch to something that was "sperm-friendly".  I'd say if you don't have problems with needing lubrication, don't bother - but if you need extra lubrication, go for it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013

• That's a great way to get a UTI, please don't suggest other people try
    it.

It might not be the smartest move but I know a lot of women do it.

As for preseed. We used it this last time after 16 months of trying everything. We finally got pregnant and to a certain extent think it helped. What's the harm in trying it?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the UTI information, the OB told me to prop my hips. So I went by what she told me. As for the lube, we have used Astroglid for years and it never chaffed his skin so not all lube is alike. So maybe you should research the variety of lubes before making fun of my husband's condition. 
  • We just started using it this last cycle, which is when I got my BFP. May have been a coincidence, but I'm sure it helped. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"