Adoption
Options

College Station, TX

I haven't posted in a LONG time, but we are in the process of adopting from China, we started last May and are hoping to have our little one home this summer!  We are moving to College Station this month and if I remember correctly, there use to be a couple girls on here from College Station?  Anyone?  I was thinking of starting a meetup/playgroup for adoptive momma's!  We are excited about the move and look forward to meeting new friends =)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: College Station, TX

• Options

WHOOOOOOOOOP! We're hoping to have our LO home by the end of the year.

[I may whoop a lil bit more IRL...fyi.] 

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    Application approved Dec '11
    Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
    After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
    Homestudy complete July 19
    USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
    Come home, baby A!
  • Options

Whooping is a perfectly acceptable form of communication!! Wink

Sometimes I wish we lived in CS but we go several times a year.

Me- 37, DH- 32. TTC- June 2010- Adoption journey started April 2012 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't live in TX, but wanted to say congratulations! As someone deep in the process of adopting from China its nice to hear success stories :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    After 2 years of IF workups/treatments and 2 IUIs, we have closed the door on fertility treatments.
    We are very excited to be pursuing international adoption from China!
    6000 miles and a day
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

My sister lives in Bryan, so I'm there a couple times a year (I know, totally not what you were going for) 

:) 

I became a mother because of adoption. She is the absolute love of my life. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker formerly known as sw_in_kc
  • Options
    srmmm09, All of y'alls Whooooooping cracks me up!  Guess I better get use to it =)  Maybe we can get together for a play date when we get our little ones home!
  • Options

I just started a "group" for college station families who have adopted, if you want to join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169151173242761/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"