October 2011 Moms
Options

Super Bowl

Anyone watching tonight? Any big parties or plans? I am watching a bit from home...I probably won't watch the end though. Not because I can't stay up, but because I can't stand to see Ray Lewis win.

Sorry Baltimore folks. I am a bitter Pats fan.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Super Bowl

• Options

I actually like Ray Lewis, despite his past. He's just so emotional and his passion for the game shows. We are vegging out in front of the tv watching it. DD threw her arms in the air and said "yay" when the Ravens scored. I think she's watched us too much.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That is too cute. DD claps during the games.

We in New England just hate everyone else when it comes to sports, ha ha. Heck I don't even like our golden boy, Tom Brady.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecolleenb262:
    Anyone watching tonight? Any big parties or plans? I am watching a bit from home...I probably won't watch the end though. Not because I can't stay up, but because I can't stand to see Ray Lewis win.

Sorry Baltimore folks. I am a bitter Pats fan.

Murder ray!! I can't stand the ravens. P is in bed and we just ordered dominos. Good times! Go niners!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm indifferent, but that Go Daddy commercial was disgusting.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imagemissyleaferg:
    I'm indifferent, but that Go Daddy commercial was disgusting.

Yes! WTF was that?!?
  • Options
    We are watching at home. I wish we had a party to go to. Ds loved the kids singing and the National Anthem. He sang with them. I agree that the Go Daddy commercial was disgusting, Missy.

• Options

imagecolleenb262:
    That is too cute. DD claps during the games. We in New England just hate everyone else when it comes to sports, ha ha. Heck I don't even like our golden boy, Tom Brady.

I really don't like Tom Brady. I think it's because he's married to Gisele.

• Options
    imagemorsey2011:

imagecolleenb262:
    That is too cute. DD claps during the games. We in New England just hate everyone else when it comes to sports, ha ha. Heck I don't even like our golden boy, Tom Brady.

He was SOOO much cooler before Gisele. Now he's too Hollywood. Give me some Gronk!

Rob Gronkowski for those who aren't Pats fans.
  • Options
    imagecolleenb262:
    imagemorsey2011:

imagecolleenb262:

He was SOOO much cooler before Gisele. Now he's too Hollywood. Give me some Gronk! Rob Gronkowski for those who aren't Pats fans.

I agree! Gronk makes me laugh just by looking at him. 

• Options
    imagemorsey2011:

imagecolleenb262:

Gah, Gisele is the worst.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I wish they would stop beating the crap out of each other after plays. Whether they like it or not they are role models for children. The unsportsmanlike conduct is annoying.

• Options
    imagethetheisens:
    I wish they would stop beating the crap out of each other after plays. Whether they like it or not they are role models for children. The unsportsmanlike conduct is annoying.

I hate crap like that. It really pisses me off. I know the game is emotional, but players should keep their tempers in check. I hope they get their asses reemed by coaches.

imageimage

• Options
    Can we discuss Beyonce? Because I rather liked her performance.

imageimage

• Options

imagemissyleaferg:

She sure can dance. I think she is also an amazing singer, but she danced more than she sang IMO. I was more excited to see Destiny's Child than anything. 

• Options

imagethetheisens:

Seriously - these are the 49ers, not the Raiders!

We're continuing our time honored tradition of lazy, sloppy Super Bowl.  We pulled out the sofa bed and moved all of LBB's favorite toys into the living room (since he doesn't watch tv). 

DH munched on Doritos and soda, which we don't usually keep in the house, and I made LBB "homemade Doritos" (Faux-ritos) and coconut water so he could have something special to eat too.

And we ordered pizza in - which we only do for the USC/UCLA game and the Superbowl!

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemorsey2011:

imagemissyleaferg:

She sure can dance. I think she is also an amazing singer, but she danced more than she sang IMO. I was more excited to see Destiny's Child than anything. 

She didn't have to worry about lip synching cause she barely sang!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemorsey2011:

imagemissyleaferg:

I second the Destiny's Child. Beyonce totally has an ego, but I think it was a good show compared to the last few years. BEP were TERRIBLE!

imageimage

• Options
    imagemissyleaferg:
    imagemorsey2011:

imagemissyleaferg:

I second the Destiny's Child. Beyonce totally has an ego, but I think it was a good show compared to the last few years. BEP were TERRIBLE!

On a serious note - do you think they're all really still friends and Beyonce called them up and said "Hey, let's do this, it'll be fun" or do you think they're not friends and Beyonce threw them a bone and asked to make herself look cool and friendly?

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageblu-eyedwife:
    imagemissyleaferg:
    imagemorsey2011:

imagemissyleaferg:

On a serious note - do you think they're all really still friends and Beyonce called them up and said "Hey, let's do this, it'll be fun" or do you think they're not friends and Beyonce threw them a bone and asked to make herself look cool and friendly?

The latter. 

• Options
    imagemorsey2011:

imagemissyleaferg:

I cheered when Kelly and Michelle showed up. I'd like to think they are friends but who knows. I can't imagine having a baby, huge career, husband, and still finding time for friends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagePackerfan79:
    I heard they are gonna tour this summer.

Surprise

I will punch a baby for tickets.

• Options
    We're watching at home in pj's with good eats in front of the  fire. I'm hoping the Ravens win for 2 reasons. First because I can't stand Jim Harbaugh. His temper tantrums are far worse than my toddler's. Secondly, about 7 or 8 years ago I was out in DC with my sister (she lives there) and I got roofied. Things were getting ugly and my 5 feet tall sister was trying to prevent this guy from taking me God knows where, when a couple of Ravens players stepped in and helped us. They got us a cab and literally took us to my sister's door. I honestly can't remember much about it other than a vague image of a man who seemed like a giant. I really wish I knew who they were. Anyway, go Ravens! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageimage

• Options

SO went out to a Super Bowl party where they were all betting and he won over $100 the first quarter and was ahead the second....that was the last I heard from him. Haha! I went to Costco and the grocery store knowing they would be virtually empty.....which was so true, I even got up front parking. Then came home, cleaned up the house a little, fed Gator, gave her a bath, put away groceries, and put her to bed. Now just sitting online.

I'm still rooting for the Seahawks. But since they aren't playing, I am going for e Ravens. I seemed to have missed all of the commercials but I keep hearing about the GoDaddy one. Since SO taped the game, I am thinking I need to go through and watch them! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options

imagecolleenb262:
    We in New England just hate everyone else when it comes to sports, ha ha. Heck I don't even like our golden boy, Tom Brady.

Truer words have not been spoken (or whatever that phrase is lol)

I ended up watching more than I had planned to (which was none). I watched the 2nd quarter and some of the halftime... but honestly, I didn't care about any of it, I was just in it for the food.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"