December 2012 Moms
Options

I'm bored

I love DD but I'm seriously bored being home with her, so much so that I'm thinking of going back to work early. How do you ladies entertain yourselves? I'm not think of stuff like dishes, laundry, etc. either... I'm doing those to occupy myself, but still lacking excitement.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: I'm bored

• Options
    Have you thought about joining a new mother's group? That could get you some adult interaction.

Personally, I feel crazy busy and can't imagine adding anything else, but to each their own!
  • Options
    I'm feeling bored as well. Busy but bored if that makes sense. I love my daughter but it's hard to transition to staying in the house most of the day with no adults to talk to. As our LOs get older I'm sure we will feel differently.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was feeling the same way. I actually ended up going home for a few weeks because my stepmom is home most of the time and my siblings come home early so I end up having plenty of people to talk to throughout the day. Now we go places during the day. I also put her in her swing while I work on different crafty projects; which is fun for me.
    Hang in there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP#1:MC 8/20/2010| BFP#2:MC 7/9/2011| BFP#3:DD born 12/14/2012

• Options

I second the new mom group suggestion. I was really nervous to go the first time, but I've been back three weeks in a row and I find it really empowering and encouraging. 

Do you have any girlfriends with kids? Two of my good friends have babies older than me, but we've gone to lunch, each other's houses and swimming together. 

Could you meet SO on his lunch break every once in a while? Go visit an out of town family member or friend for a night? 

I find that having an event, no matter how big, gives my week structure and breaks up the monotony. 

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"