Arkansas Babies

New to the Bump..

Ive been on BabyCenter until now..
i saw a ticker, checked it out..
and i love it here :)
im a FTM and im from Arkansas as are you Ladies :)
im having a babygirl i found out friday and im due July 13th.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to the Bump..

• Gratzy and welcome! Im new around here too, just found out about my pregnancy. Due Oct 7th ^^  A baby girl, how sweet. I cant wait to find out what I will be having.

• Welcome and congrats on your little girl :)

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the Bump! Congratulations on your pregnancy. My husband and I live in NWA and we have been ttc for about a year and half now. While its been hard we are keeping our head up. 

I am so happy you don't have to go through this! And it is always nice to hear from other women in Arkansas. When I first found this site there wasn't a lot of activity (it seemed) on this forum for Arkansas Ladies. So I love to seem new members find it and use it! Local support is always nice <3 

• I live in NWA as well :) My baby girl is due April 13th ...and I hope she comes earlier than that. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm from NWA also!! I also had to do fertility treatments to get DS bc we had so many problems getting pregnant. Just found out about this baby almost 2 weeks ago. It was a huge shock! It's still sinking in. Ha!

Great to see other AR mamas! I agree that it's nice to be able to talk about local issues :
  • I am also from NWA, I had my baby girl last July but am hoping to get pregnant again soon! Whenever you have your babies I would highly recommend the Bentonville Splash Pad when they can crawl. It is free and nice. I am so excited for you all upcoming mamas!!
  • Love the splash park! We were there on Friday!! Also my BIL works at Crepes Paulette right there at the park so if you haven't eaten there, definitely check it out. Love Crepes! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"