October 2013 Moms
Options

Lunch time nausea

Anyone else loose their appetite at lunch?  I feel fine throughout the day and evening as long as I eat fairly light.  But, lunch makes my tummy turn. 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Lunch time nausea

• Options
    I have been a little turned off by a few things, but nothing too bad. My problem right now is the opposite because I want to eat 24/7. This is not going to be good...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    YES!!! This is me!!! In the morning I feel okay, live in crackers. By the time lunch rolls around I eat and then feel awful!! One thing I've figured out is that I think by lunch I'm starving and over eat. So I've started cutting every meal in half as soon as I get it and take the rest home. I work in an office and have a lot of lunch meetings, so most days I'm eating out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel a little yucky after I eat and I get slight heart burn. But it's not awful. I have no foods that make me nauseous yet.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    From about 10:00-12:00 is my hard point. Anything before or after isn't too bad. Today I'm trying to just take little bites of a fruit salad as I go along. Hopefully it will work! Just try to keep eating. I find when I get too hungry I feel so sick and have to choke down my food!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"