August 2013 Moms
Options

New to the board

Hey all. My name is Leah. I found on December 1 that I am expect my first child. I have been lurking/ replying to posts but I didn't want to introduce myself until DH and I had officially announced the pregnancy to friends and family which we did on Monday. DH and I have been married a year and a half and we are both students. He's working on his Masters and I am working on my BA. I am 12 weeks along and due August 11 and I am looking forward to getting know all of you and sharing in this journey to us meeting our new little ones
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Elizabeth Paige born 8/11/13

Re: New to the board

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats. 
    Wife to Michael 5/25/02 
    Mom to Reilly 3/13/03 
    Mom to Ryder 7/26/13
    BFP 12/10/12
    Beta 12/12/12: 351 @16 dpo 
    Beta 12/17/12: 2999 @21 dpo 
    Beta 12/20/12: 7539 @24 dpo 

• Options
    Congratulations!!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! When do you guys finish your degrees? My DH is finishing up an evening MBA program this spring and I can't wait for his classes to be over. It will be so nice to have him around more!!
  • Options
    welcome!

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    I have about 2 and years left and DH has 3 years. I may take a semester off once the baby comes since classes start a week or so after I have the baby. So that will push me back. I am not making the decision until registration for Fall classes start but I am considering a couple of options if I did want to do a class or two in the fall. Probably hybrid, online or night class where DH could watch the baby but we will see what happens.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Elizabeth Paige born 8/11/13
  • Options
    Congrats!! My name is also Leah, and I also found out December 1st! I'm due August 5th. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!
  • Options
    Congrats! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"