September 2011 Moms
Options

Hi!

So I've been a total post slacker... and I'm not making any promises about returning in full force. As I'm sure all of you ladies know, having a 17 month old is a bit time-consuming! But I wanted to say hi and check in with everyone. Life with Jack is wonderful... and baffling. lol. Motherhood! I have a few things I need some advice about, but this post is a 'Hey, how are you?', so I'll save that for another thread.

So how is everyone??

We are doing well. Jack is the light of my life and my best little buddy. He's a total mama's boy and although it is sad for my husband that he wants me and only me, secretly I love it!

He was an early talker, and his vocabulary is increasing daily. I love hearing his little voice actually communitcating with me. It's priceless! Motor skills are a little slower. My sister and I were both late walkers, so I expected it. At almost 17 months old, Jack has taken his first steps, but only done it 3 times. lol. He can stand on his own, get up to standing without holding onto anything, and walks everywhere holding 1 hand or with push toys (or anything he can push: kitchen chairs, the footstool, etc lol), but usually prefers crawling over solo walking. We're ok with it and I know he's close (but damn people will judge! If I had a nickel for everyone who wanted to know what was wrong with him when I tell them he's not really walking yet... *grumble*!)

But overall, I love having him around! Hope everyone is good! I see some new faces and some I recognize. Hopefully I've not been gone so long that no one knows who I am. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"