May 2013 Moms
Options

dawson's creek is horrible

I have to leave in half hour to pick up the husband from the airport so I'm killing time watching dawson on Netflix. holy cow, it's SO bad. My little sister was obsessed so we used to have to watch it, but i don't remember much before Joshua Jackson was a hottie.
Charlie 8.06.08
Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56

Re: dawson's creek is horrible

• Options
    Used to be obsessed with DC!! Thought James Vanderbeek was so hot back then... Not so much into blondes now :) I can't watch it anymore tho... Teenage drama just doesn't do it for me..
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I did love Dawsons in College, I rewatched recently and its so frickin cheesy but I have to say I still enjoyed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha I tried watching it a few months ago on netflix because I remembered liking it when I was early teens but I couldn't get past the second episode... 
  • Options

DH was a big Dawson's Creek fan-he had a thing for Katie Holmes back in the day...we even have a dog named Pacey (he had the dog before we met, I've never really seen the show).

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This may fall under FFFC: I have every season on DVD. And I've seen them multiple times. And Buffy.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imageannarussell05:
    Dawson's Creek defines my adolescence.  My BFF and I used to talk on the phone during commercials and hold the phone without talking when the show was on.  The theme song still makes me tear up.

Haha me too!! And god forbid my parents or my brother or sister came in the room while it was on. No distractions! 

• Options

My sister and I had one of our biggest fights ever because she wanted to watch Dawson while the Yankees were in the World Series. Oh, the days before DVR!

I briefly dated a baseball player in college who was dumb as a rock but a dead ringer for Joshua Jackson. That was really his only redeeming quality. Yum.

Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options

I could never get into DC...

Now 90201... that was the Shhhheeeeettt!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMommyLizzy:

Have you guys seen that new show "The B in apt 23"?  It has so many DC throwbacks. 

ABC just announced that they are cancelling "The B in apt 23"

Here is the link  

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/apartment-23-canceled-dont-trust-the-b_n_2528858.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"