September 2013 Moms
Options

Changing My Due Date

I had my first ultrasound today and everything looked great. Baby is measuring 10 weeks 2 days and my period had me at 9 weeks 2 days. I suspect the baby is big because I used Clomid to get pregnant so I'm pretty sure on my dates. However, they are changing my due date anyway. :( I'm now an EDD of 8/27/13. I'm hoping it will be ok for me to be on both the August 2013 and this board. I figure you can't have enough support.
On September 8th 2007, I married my best friend. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Changing My Due Date

• Options
    Heck yea! You are welcome here! Glad everything is going well! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The more the merrier! I also wanted to tell you that Nolan is our boy name this time around :) 
    Dailey 10/29/2009 BFP! 7/12/2010 Welcomed our beautiful baby boy TTC#2 Since 10/2011 5/21/2012 BFP! 6/30/2012 Missed Miscarriage 1/4/2012 BFP!! Stick, baby, stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Of course! I'm due sept 30 and post here and October since i am a straddler!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yes you should be on both boards.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedaileym:
    The more the merrier! I also wanted to tell you that Nolan is our boy name this time around :nbsp;

I love Noland!
    Yes, please stick around OP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options

Lots of straddlers here!  

Why would Clomid cause a larger baby? 

Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options

I'm interested as well.  My LB was conceived with help from the Big C and at every weekly US so far, the due date has inched up by a day.  Started at 14Sep13 and is up to 11Sep13.  I thought it was just because the baby is most likely a boy due to timing with IUI being the day of ovulation and growing a little faster in the beginning as opposed to a girl.  Is there any truth to clomid causing bigger babies?  I may re-think my planned med free natural birth experience then!

ETA:  OP, you do know that clomid causes slightly later ovulation than usual, right?  That may explain the 1 week difference in your calculation.  RE doc had hoped I would have ovulated on CD16 based on taking clomid but I was even later on CD17.    

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • Options
    imageHuskerfanz:

I'm pretty sure Clomid doesn't make your baby bigger.  Were you monitored?  If so, you should have a good idea of when you ovulated.

Welcome to the board!

I know that Clomid doesn't lead to bigger babies. I just meant that I didn't even take the Clomid 10 weeks ago. I finished it 8 weeks ago. I guess getting pregnant while taking the clomid might be a possibility, but who knows. And, it doesn't really even matter to me because it's just an estimation. :)

On September 8th 2007, I married my best friend. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagedaileym:
    The more the merrier! I also wanted to tell you that Nolan is our boy name this time around :) 

It's a great name! 

• Options
    Mine got bumped up to the end of August as well, but I'm still here a lot. Congrats on the great u/s!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"